37

**Not Edited**
Anaya

I can't believe they managed to plan a whole wedding without me knowing. "Guys i love yall so much. How did you all even get this together?" I said looking at Erin and Jas. They looked at me with a pair of goofy smiles. "We love you too babymama." Erin said. "And as for the whole planning of it all that was Giovanni. He thought of everything. We just helped pull it together."

I smiled. "But how did he know..." "He said you used to talk about how you would want your dream wedding." My face turned red for some reason. I couldn't help but smile. "I talked about when we were in high school, but that was forever ago. I can't believe he remembered." Erin smiled. "He honestly knows just about everything about you. It was really cute to watch him complain over details. He'd be like, no she would want this way or that's such and such color." Jas laughed.

I freaking love him. "Are yall ready?" My big cousin Eva said. "Yeah." We got downstairs and my aunties and my mama were there. "Okay miss bride to be don't you look grown and sexy." My tt Steph said. "Well you know." I said spinning.

"Mama i want to go." Claire said. "I'm sorry pumpkin you're not big enough, but tomorrow we get to spend the whole day together." She smiled and ran off.

"Evie come here." She got up and walked towards me. "granny told me what you did while i was way." Her head dropped. "I didn't mean it." She mumbled. "Then why did you say it?" She shrugged, "Evie." "I was mad, but i didn't mean it." I raised an eyebrow. "Well did you apologize?" She shook her head. "Then go do it." She nodded walking off.

"You handled that very well," I turned to see my nana. "Thank you." I smiled. "Alright now yall go out and have fun." We walked out to see some of our boy cousins. "Yall coming with us?" I asked. "Hell nah. We're waiting on the taxi's." "Dang Jackson. You said like we lame or something." He looked at me smiling throwing his arm over my shoulder. "Of course not, baby sis." My face fell into a straight line. "Nigga get off of me. Just because you turned into jolly the green giant don't mean nothing." He laughed as the taxi's pulled up.

"Love you too." I rolled my eyes. As we were about to pull off i stuck my head out the window. "Tell Giovanni her better not do nothing stupid!!!!" I yelled.

Giovanni

We were at a strip club and i was getting a lap dance. "Alright don't have Anaya have to kill you before your wedding." Jason said. I laughed. "Right because Naya is a real OG triple OG." Hassan said causing all us laugh and some of her cousin nodding and agreeing.

"I hear we got a bachelor party in the house tonight." The Dj yelled. "Oh shit." All of the guys started yelling and pointing at me. "Come on stage we got a special surprise for you." I shook my head, but the guys pushed me on to the stage. I sat down on the stage and the lights dimmed and the music began to play.

Three women walked out. A Latina, an African American one, and a white one. They each came and surrounded me. I looked back at my boys to see them laughing and cheering me on. "Don't worry baby it just alittle dance." The white woman said. I guess they really want Anaya to kill me. I thought as they started to dance.

Jas

"IF ONE MORE LABEL TRY TO STOP ME ITS GONE BE SOME DREAD HEADED NIGGAS IN YA LOBBY." Anaya sang half drunkenly. I laughed when Erin's extra drunk ass joined her. This was the first time in a while that we were all happy. "JJJJAAASS!!!!" Anaya and Erin sang. "Yes my dear drunk friends." They laughed. "Why no you drink?" Erin said. I was dying at how drunk they were. "I can't drink for the next few months." I said rubbing my belly. They looked at me confused before realization hit their faces. "JASSY YOU'RE HAVNG A BABY!!" Anaya pulled me into a tight hug and gave me a wet sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Ooo I love this song. Come dance with us." I smiled and followed them on to the dance floor.