28

**NOT EDITED**

Giovanni-Day after killing Andreas

"Get him in the car and take him to see my doctor." I heard King yell as i felt myself being carried. I cracked my eyes open to see Pierre and E carrying me. "Ugh." I groaned making them stop. "King he's awake." King stepped in front of my line of view. "Hey you did good." I cracked a lazy smile.

"We're taking you to see a doctor. You got hit three times and you're losing a lot of blood." I looked down at my bloody body. "Damn. Anaya's going to kill me if i die." I laughed realizing what i said and everyone joined in. "Shit she'll kill me too if i let you die, so let's make sure that shit doesn't happen."

They put me into the back of the car and the last thing i saw before leaving was some of King's men pouring gas around the house.

Anaya-3 days later

"How can such little bodies produce such a huge amount of poop." I said as I changed the twins diaper. "Eww." Evie said holding her nose. I laughed looking at her. "They smell so nasty." Claire said shaking her head. Langston looked at Claire and smiled. "How about we watch a movie?" They smiled putting the boys in their swings.

"Ooo can we watch Princess and the Frog?" Claire said. "Yeah can we watch that?" I smiled. "Alright." I went to on demand and found the movie.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to throw these away." They nodded turning their attention to the screen. I walked downstairs to see all the girls sitting in the living room. I thought about telling them what i found out about the twins, but i think Giovanni would want to be the first person i told. I walked out to the garage to throw these stinky diapers away.

I walked into the living room and stopped in my tracks. The sight before me made me smile. Jason and Hassan were hugging Jas and Erin as they cried. I looked at the door to see my mama and my daddy hugging and surprisingly kissing. My uncle Pierre came and stood beside me. "I think the lovebirds may be getting back together." I shook my head as i hugged him. "She's married." "The heart wants what the heart wants." Uncle Jon said joining us.

I hugged all of my uncles and we stood there watching my parents act like they were teenagers until i looked around the room again. "Where's Giovanni?" The talking amongst the living room stopped. "Mommy you're missing the movie!!" "I'll be right up just give me a minute." "Okay."

"So where is Giovanni?" My dad walked up to me grabbing my hand and pulling me to the couch. "He's with my personal doctors." I looked at all the boys seeing how they couldn't look at me. "He's okay though." I said looking at my dad. "Right he's okay." He rubbed the back of his neck. "He was shot three times. Two in his stomach and on just above his heart." It felt like the air had been knocked out of me.

"Well i want to see him." I stood up about to go get dressed when he grabbed my arm. "Wait Naya, he doesn't...want to see...you." My face crumpled as he spoke. "What?" "He told us that he didn't want you to see him like that, and i agree. You don't need to see..." Before he could finish i got up and walked upstairs.

Giovanni-2 days after killing Andreas

My eyes slowly opened to see an unfamiliar bed room. I looked down at my body to see how badly it was messed up. I had a bandage wrapped around my stomach and my left arm was in a sling. Then i had another set of bandages going across my chest and this cast wrapped around my ankle. The door opened and all of the guys walked in. "Ah your awake." King said.

"Yeah." I said as i sat up. "Ugh." I groaned as even the slightest movement hurt. "Did you tell Anaya?" He shook his head. "No. We haven't gone to go see the girls yet either. We wanted to make sure you good before we head over there." He told me about the surgeries and then about what they did with Andreas's body and what they did with Chris. "Wait a box? Like he's in jail." King and his boys laughed. "You two help him up."

**

Jason helped me walked as we head down this dark hallway. We came to this door and waited as King opened it. The only thing inside the room was this square hole in the ground. "Open it." Pierre and E walked over and opened the door. We looked in and saw Chris, who was badly beaten and bloody.

I looked at Jason because Chris was his best friend. "Pull him out." King and his men looked at us but went ahead and did it. "Aggh!" He said as they pulled him out and threw him on the ground. He stood up looking us in the eyes. "Andreas threatened my family. I didn't have any other choice, so do what you have to do." Hassan and i looked at Jason as he just stared at Chris.

"What did have over you?" He sighed. "My father was addicted to heroin and he ran up a steep debt to Andreas and his father. My mother and i practically lost our home trying to pay them back." Jason shook his head. "Why didn't you tell one us? We would have helped you out." Chris looked away. "When shit got really bad it was too late. I was already too far in." I laughed as best i could which made everyone turn and look at me. "You were too far in." I shook my head. "You know who was too far in, Mason. That motherfucker kidnapped his step sister, but even he grew a conscience about the shit he was doing. You didn't even have the balls to tell us we found out because Sophia's sister told us. So you can save the bullshit." I said turning to leave. Jon came over and helped me. "Jason you know what needs to be done." I said as i walked out of the room.

A.N.

Sorry i haven't updated in a while. One of my family members recently passed away and I've been dealing with school, so forgive me for the delay. I hope you all enjoy.

Follow. Like. Share. Comment.