14

***Not Edited***

Make sure you vote and comment.

Elijah 'King' Williams (Anaya's Father)

I stood at the door waiting for this little bitch to open it. "knock it down." I step back and let my men take the door off its hinges. I walked inside the house watching as my men went upstairs dragging Thomas down them. They held him up so I could look him in the eye. "King what's going on?" he said with a genuinely confused face. "Where's your son?" He stared at me like a deer in headlights not saying anything. "Take him and put him in the trunk." They nodded walking out. I turned to leave when I heard Clarissa's voice. "Elijah?" I looked over at her. "What did i tell you about calling me that?" she gulped. "King, what's going on?" I walked up to her staring her directly in the eye. "Where's Andreas?"
she looked away from. "I honestly don't know." I looked at her face for a minute. Before walking off. I stopped at the door. "If I find out you know where he is you will be joining your husband."

--

"Aggghhhh!!!!"

I looked down at Thomas's foot as I kicked it across the room. I chuckled watching him writhe in pain. Just thinking about what him, his piece of shit son and nephew did. I held the hand ax looking down at him. "Where is he?" he still refused to speak. I honestly I didn't care whether or not he told me he's going to die either way, and so will his son. I picked up my power drill squeezing the handle as I walked towards him. I pushed the drill into both of his shoulders.

"You going to talk now." He did one of the most disrespectful thing.

This bitch spit in my face. I walked up to him punching him repeatedly drawing blood. One of my workers pulled me off of him. I turned sticking my gun in the workers face. "Boss you said not to let you kill him right away." I stared at him before putting my gun away. "That'll be all." The man nodded before returning to his position.

"You can choose not to talk now or next week, or next year for all I care, but I will find him and I will kill. You prolonging the inevitable is only making it worse for him. Just know when I do find him I'll make sure he feels every agonizing moment of what I have planned for him." I turned and walked away leaving him rolling around in pain.

********

Nala Allen (Anaya's Mother)

*BANG. BANG*

I was sitting in my kitchen drinking a cup of tea when loud knocking took me out of my thoughts. Kendrick was at work so it was just me. I walked over to my hiding spot and grabbed my gun. Just in case. I walked over to the door and looked out of the peep hole. "Oh my god." I said covering my mouth. "I know you're in there, Nala. Open the door." I tucked my gun away and steadied my breathing. "What are you doing here Elijah?"

He gave me that sexy smile of his. "You look just as beautiful as you did when you left me." He said walking in. "I take it jack isn't here." I rolled my eyes. "His name is Kendrick." He said looking around the room as he walked to the back.

"Oh Kendrick. My bad." I shook my head. Petty ass.

"You have a lot of nerve showin up here." I said looking at Elijah who was looking just as sexy as he did when I first met him. "Now Nala, don't act like you didn't miss me." He said gripping my chin staring into my eyes. My eyes drifted to his lips before going back to eyes. He smirked when he saw what she did, which caused her to push his hand away. "I didn't." With his million dollar smile he said, "I think you did." "Why you here? I thought you back home for good."

He walked over to my wall of pictures looking at them with his back to me before turning around. I felt my breath get caught in my throat from the look he was giving me. "I was, but to my surprise I get word that my daughter had been found. Now in my very shocked state I think she's in Texas with her mother, so what the fuck do mean she's been found." He looked at me like I betrayed him. Then I come to find out that MY daughter was kidnapped." He said with a slight chuckle. That meant he was pissed.

"At first I thought who would take MY daughter of all people. I mean who would really risk their life by trying to hurt my family. I mean honestly it had to be someone with a death wish."

He stopped chuckling. "Then I find out that my oldest friend, his son and your step-son were the ones behind it. The thing that really gets me is that these bitches were sending me sending texts and shit pretending to be her."

"What I want to know is why when I asked you if everything was good you lied and said it was."

I was pressed between him and the brick wall as my body began to shake from how close he was. "I...I..." "I...I...what?" He said mocking. My eyes began to water as I stared into his. "I knew that if you were involved more people would have been killed then necessary. You would have gone a killing spree like you did before." He stared into Nala's eyes a little while longer before grabbing her chin and kissing her lips.

Omnipresent

*Knock. Knock*

"Mama!? Can I talk to you?" Anaya walked into her mother's house. She checked her mother's bedroom and the kitchen before she finally decided to check the den. "Mama I need to..." She stopped mid-sentence staring with wide eyes at the sight before her. She stared at her parents as they made out. "What the fuck?" They pulled apart and turned to see their daughter. They all froze. "Mama? Daddy? What the hell are yall doing?" her mama took a step forward which made Anaya take a step back. "Baby it's not what it looks like."

Anaya shook her head. "You're cheating on Kenny. He's been nothing but good to you and your cheating on him. You can't be faithful to save your life. You always have to be on to the next one, huh?" Elijah stepped in front of Nala. "Now Anaya I know you been through a lot these past couple of months, but that doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful." Anaya ran her fingers through her hair before looking at her father. If it's one thing Anaya and Elijah had in common, it was their sharp tongues.

"What the fuck would you know about what I've been through. You weren't here. You're never here, so don't try and come at me like you're an actual parent." Anaya turned walking out.

*********
A.N.

My poor baby she can't catch a break for nothing.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.