Epilogue

**Not Edited**

Several years later

Anaya

"Aaahh!! Help me mommy!!" I laughed watching Giovanni and Jason chased the twins. Hassan and Desmond crept up behind Gio and Jay and dumped water on them. The girls and i were in tears as Jason and Giovanni turned red. "You think that's funny, huh?" They said looking at Jas and I. "Oh shit." WE said taking off as I ran away from Giovanni as he tried to shoot me with a water gun. "Get'em." My dad, Lorenzo and Jax basically all of the boys yelled. "Yall fake as fuck!!" Jas and i yelled. "Gotcha" Giovanni said cornering me. "I'm your wife you wouldn't?" He smiled walking towards me giving me a kiss then he shot me. He really shot me. I looked at him in disbelief "You ass." I said as he laughed his butt off. I walked off.

"Aww are you really mad at me. I love you baby girl." Jas and i mugged our husband. Giovanni pulled me onto his lap. "Alright everyone I would like to make a toast." My dad said. I smiled as my little sister Olivia a.k.a. my minnie me came and sat next to me. "Giovanni. Anaya. congratulations on making it to your eleventh anniversary. You two are a perfect example of how a couple can truly grow and flourish and make things work." I smiled. "And Giovanni you've kept your word and for that you have my respect." My face turned to confusion. "What word?" They smiled at each other. "Nothing." They said. "Oh okay i see yall got little insiders." I said rolling my eyes.

I looked around the table at my beautiful kids. Evie who was turning 17 in a couple of months. Claire who was 15 with a strong sense of self. Isiah and Langston 11 who are acting more and more like Giovanni. Then there were our two little surprises Alessio and Marcello who are turning three in December.

"What are you thinking about?" Giovanni whispered in my ear. "About how much our family has grown." He chuckled looking around as well. "I get like that sometimes." "Really?" I questioned. "Yeah sometimes i have to stop and look at how much things have changed." I nodded my head letting out a sigh as i ate my food. "I love you." I looked at him to see him staring at me. "I love you too. Now stop looking at me like that." He chuckled. "What I can't just look at my baby?" I nodded my head. "Of course, but not with that look you giving me now." His smile grew. "You know me well." He cheesed then kissed me. I heard the sound of a camera snapping. We looked up to see Evie and Claire smiling as Evie had her phone pointed at us. "Sorry you two are just so cute." She said. "Mama can you tell us how you guys met?" Claire asked.

"Don't believe a word she says I was an angel." Giovanni said before i even opened my mouth. "Lie again." Jas, Erin and I said. "Ayye don't do my cousin like that." Hassan jumped in. That's when we jumped in yelling going back and forth as the kids watched us. "Everybody shut up!!!" Michelangelo yelled. "Alright Giovanni you start." He smiled triumphantly sticking his tongue out at me. "Really papa Lo you were supposed pick me." He laughed shaking his head. "Anyways it was our first day of senior year and i was driving into the parking lot when ......"

Evie

After everyone left I was sitting in my room watching tv when Desmond, Milani, and Ian walked in. "Hey Evie girl." Milani said plopping down on to my bed. "Hi." I said smiling. "So what do yall want?" I said eyeing them. Desmond and Ian looked at each other. "Well Cole is throwing this little pool party tonight and we wanted to see if you wanted to come with us." I thought about it for a minute. "Hold on."

I got up and headed to my parent's room. "Giovanni get off of me with ya nasty ass." I heard my mama say laughing. "Come on neonata." My dad said. God it's like they're some horny teenagers. I covered my face and walked into the room. "Mama can i go to a pool party tonight with Desmond?" I cracked my hands to see my parents walking out of the bathroom laughing wrapped in each other's arms.