34

**Not Edited**

Giovanni

I looked back at Anaya as she was slept peacefully. "So is everything ready?" I asked Erin and Jas.

"Yes. After we deal with Clarissa and Angie the plane will be here to take us to Barbados." Erin said cheesing. "And Auntie Nala just texted me and said everyone has started to arrive. She has the dresses and King and your dad have the tuxes." I smiled.

When Anaya agreed to marry me that's when I put my plan in motion. For the past week or two everyone has been helping me pull together Anaya's dream surprise wedding.

I gave Jas, Erin, and Mrs. Nala and Nonna guidelines for how Anaya used to tell me she would want her wedding to be one day. I had her dad and my dad working to gather all of our families. And so far everything was coming together smoothly.

"Good." Jas and Erin stared at me. "What?" I asked confused. "We're just really proud of you and how much you've matured." Erin said. "I actually trust you with my little Naya papaya. Before I didn't but now you've earned a lot of my respect back." "Hmm." We turned and looked at Anaya to see her waking up. "Thank you I appreciate that." I said smiling and heading back over to my baby.

Anaya

My eyes opened and I yawned as the plane stopped shaking. "The planes about to land." I turned to look at Giovanni and nodded my head laying my head back on his shoulder.

**

My eyes opened and I was lying in bed. "What the hell?" I said sitting up. "You were sleep so I carried you." I looked at Giovanni who was sitting on the couch typing away on his computer and I relaxed instantly. "What time is it?" He looked at his watch. "Almost 4 in the morning." I stood up. "You should get dressed. Everyone should be coming over in a little bit." He said looking up at me.

He stood up and walked towards me. "What?" I said looking up at him. He kissed my forehead and stared into my eyes. "Nothing." He said with a smile as he looked down at me. "You still have the first ring I gave you." "Of course. You gave it to me, so I'm going to wear it some way. Especially since you took the time to pick it out." I said with a smile.

I went into my bag and pulled out my clothes and headed into the bathroom. "Where you going?" I looked at him confused. "I'm going to get dressed." "You can't get dressed in front of me?" I laughed.

"Hell no you're too nasty." He smiled a childlike smile. "Only for you babygirl." I held my hand up because he was walking towards me. "Nah don't come near me. I can't get dressed in front you."

"Why not?" I smacked my lips. "One minute I'll be getting dressed then the next I'll be spread across the bed." He chuckled. "I won't touch you. I'll stay over here. Promise." He said holding his hand up in surrender.

**

"Fuck...Jesus." I moaned as Giovanni gripped my thighs holding them apart as I moaned. "Shit. Shit. Shit. You... asshole. I... told you." He smiled against pussy. "You want me to stop, fine." With one last lick he stood up licking his lips. "You should get dressed." He said walking off. "What the fuck type of bull..."

Giovanni

It took every ounce of strength in me to walk out of that room. I had been trying to resist the urge to fuck her since our last time. I was trying to wait until our wedding night, but it was getting harder and harder by the day.

"You good fam?" Hassan asked. "I'm dying." I said rubbing my hand over my face. Hassan and Jason laughed. Chris sat in the other end of the couch. "Just a few more days. You got this." Jason said. The girls walked out and my jaw tightened.

Anaya was wearing a black jumpsuit with some black sweatpants and some timbs. "Let's go." She said as the three of them headed to the door with the four us following behind.

Chris

"How about we take two separate cars." Jas said mugging me. "Yeah I agree." Jason said. "I guess I'm driving by myself." "I'm riding with Chris." I stopped and turned to look at Anaya. "You sure about that?" Giovanni asked. "Yeah we have some things to talk about." She said as she gave him a kiss and then climbed into the truck.

**

"So what do we need to talk about?" I said as we drove to Clarissa's place.

"We're going to see Angie today." I sighed already knowing where this was going. "I'm fine. I can handle her." She chuckled. "No I meant do we have to expect you pulling some bullshit." I sighed.

"I don't have any reason to go against you anymore." She nodded her head. "I hope you're telling the truth, because if you aren't I will personally put a bullet in your head." I looked over at her and she had a deadly serious look.

Anaya

I was sitting in the car when this nice sized house came into view. "There it is." Chris said. We pulled up not too far away from the house. I got out and walked over to Giovanni. I took two hand guns and I turned to look at Giovanni as he held this big ass gun. My eyes widened. "Nope. Don't even look at it." He said reading my mind.

I stared at him. "Fine you can have this one." He said giving me a smaller but powerful gun. "Alright we'll go in first then count to fifteen you follow us." We nodded and watched as they went inside. "Anaya you o...kay?" Jas said touching me making me jerk her hand off of my shoulder. I grabbed the bag that Giovanni left in the trunk and gripped it tight.

"Fifteen." I whispered and walked inside. I walked in and saw Chris pointing a gun at Angie as she sat on her knees. I stood there staring at her. I walked up to her and punched her in the face. "That was for being a disrespectful bitch." I punched her again. "That was for being a treacherous bitch." I punched her three more times. "And those were for abandoning Jacques and being a bum ass hoe." Without another word I looked at Chris.

"Living room." I nodded and walked off.

I walked into the living room to see Clarissa in the same position as Angie except she was already a little bloody. I walked up to her and grabbed her by her hair dragging her down the hallway to a private room. I threw her into the room and watched as she hit her head against the bed post. I turned to close the door when Giovanni appeared. We stood there staring at each other.

I moved to the side and let him in.

Omniscient

Giovanni stood off to the side watching Anaya as she tied Clarissa to a chair. "Clarissa I'm going to ask you a few questions. Every time you choose not to answer a question I will cut something off." Clarissa looked at Anaya not believing she would actually do anything.

"Why me? What did you and your family want from me?" Clarissa looked at Anaya with a bored expression. "Are you still on this. Blah. Blah. Blah. Get over it. It happened. Life isn't fair. Move on." Giovanni's eyebrow rose as he listened to Clarissa. His eyes shifted to Anaya seeing her standing there with closed eyes. "You should be happy that my son even gave you five minutes of his attention." Anaya's eyes snapped open as they connected with Clarissa's.

Clarissa felt fear creep up her spine when she saw the look in Anaya's eyes. Anaya chuckled as she went into her bag and pulled out some rusty lawn clippers. "Now will it be a toe or a foot. A hand or a finger. I think I'm leaning more towards a foot. Baby which one do you think I should start with?"

She said looking at Giovanni. "Foot." She looked back at Clarissa. "Ah well the foot it is."

*****

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.

Originally published: Jul 14, 2016