5

**Not Edited**

Giovanni

"What happened?" I asked as I walked into Erin and Hassan's house. They all looked at me frightened but Jas spoke first. "We all decided to spend the night at Erin's place. The next morning we woke up and Naya wasn't downstairs we just assumed that she was still sleeping." Jas said running her fingers through her hair. "I came downstairs and asked them where she was they told me that, and we all just figured she went to bed late so we let her sleep. When one hit and she still hadn't come down I went to check on her." I stared at Erin as she spoke. I could tell she was really shaken up so I was trying to control my temper. "I went upstairs to her room and she wasn't in there. The bed didn't even look like she had slept in it. Then I saw what I think was blood on the floor. I ran downstairs to tell the girls then we called nonna to see if she was there but she wasn't. So that's when Jas called yall." I walked upstairs and into Anaya's room. I looked around the room at everything when my eyes went to the blood droplet Erin mentioned. My eyes watered thinking that someone had my woman. I wiped my eyes and headed downstairs when Anaya's phone came to mind.

"Where's her phone?" I asked. Erin handed it to me. I went to her call log and saw something strange. The last number to call her was an unknown number. I looked up at everyone to see them staring at me. "What? What did you find?" Jas asked. "Let's go." I said walking out the door.

Anaya

"Is she in there?" A voice I hadn't heard in a while. I sat up slowly holding my head as I looked around the room I was in. Deep chuckling caused me to look at the door. "I told those idiots to be careful." Mason said licking his lips as he started walking towards. I tried to scoot away from him, when I realized that once again I was chained to another got damn bed. While I was thinking to myself I hadn't noticed that he was gripping my ankle until he pulled me to the edge of the bed.

"You still talk to yourself." He said leaning over me staring at with a sinister look. "I guess your pregnant girlfriend did nothing to make you a better person." He laughed then slapped me. "What can I say?" he said with a shrug. "I guess I just like what I like." He trailed his hand up my thigh as he forcibly spread my legs. I tried pushing him away but he was way stronger than me. "Ace!" He stopped right before he got to the top of my shorts. He turned around blocking my view of the person. "You can have her next. I just want her for a couple of hours." I scurried towards the head board to see Andreas standing there. "Leave" Andreas said staring at Mason. "Alright I'm out." Mason turned back towards me. "I'll be back for you later." He said with a smirk.

"You good?" I turned my head away from him. "How do you know Mason?" I said. "We go way back." I rolled my eyes "So at my mother's dinner thing you didn't say anything." He rubbed his chin and leaned on the bed. "He told me what happened between you two, but I didn't feel the need to tell you that I knew him." I sat there staring at him like he was stupid, because clearly he was. "Why am I here?" I said changing the subject. "You had your "boyfriend" try to jump me." I looked at him confused. "No I didn't." he stared at me for a minute then he started laughing. "This nigga is crazy." I whispered watching his psychotic ass laugh. I should have never fucked with this nigga. "Why the fuck am I here?" I said growing more annoyed by the minute. "I told you already I want you back." I shook my head. "And I told you that I didn't want you." He walked up to me and yanked my hair forcing me to look up at him. "When I'm done with you I'm sure you'll change your mind." He leaned down and kissed me but I jerked away from him. He chuckled and walked out.

Giovanni- Next day

I was sitting in my car outside of nonna's house trying to gather my thoughts. I hesitantly stepped out of the car and headed to the front door. Before I could even reach the door it swung open and both of my little girls ran towards me. "Daddy!" Evie yelled wrapping her arms around my leg. "Hey munchkin." I said kissing her forehead. I looked at Claire as she reached up for me to pick her up. "Hey stink." I said tickling her. I looked at the porch to see nonna standing there looking at us with a smile, but once she saw my face she it dropped. "Vieni dentro. Vieni dentro." (Come inside. Come inside) Nonna yelled waving us in.

"Allora, perché non è Anaya raccogliendo le ragazze. Si prega di dirvi due non rompere ... di nuovo." (So why isn't Anaya picking up the girls. Please tell you two didn't break up ....again.) She said shaking her head with a light chuckle. "No it's just..." Right as I was about to speak I saw Evie's curly hair poking from around the corner. "Evie. Come here." I said watching as she looked around the corner looking surprised but she walked around the corner. "Yes." She said trying to sound all innocent. "I thought I told you to go play in the other room with Claire." She wouldn't make eye contact because she knew she was in the wrong. "Where's mommy?" She finally said looking up at me with a worried look. Hearing how sad she was made more determined to find Anaya. I let out a long sigh before speaking. "She had to go take care of some things but she should be back in a couple of days." She smiled looking at me. "Promise?" I chuckled just like her mama. "Promise." We did our little hand shake and then she ran off. I looked back at nonna to see her staring at me with a raised eyebrow. "Ora mi dica cosa sta realmente accadendo." (Now tell me what's really going on.)

Mason

I walked down into the basement to the end of the hallway. "Ugh!" I listened to Anaya moan. "Pleas stop." She whimpered. I continued to listen through the door when Dre's phone started ringing. "What?" He asked. "Alright I'm on my way." It got quiet for a minute then the door knob began to jiggle. I walked around the corner waiting for him to pass. Once he did I walked into the room to see Anaya lying on the bed naked with a blanket thrown over her. My mouth began to water as I walked further into the room. I closed the door making her sit up and look at me with a fearful gaze. Her eyes started to water when she saw me pull my shirt off. That only made me smile more as I walked towards her. "It's just me and you now."

******

I really hope both of these chapter makes sense because this flu medicine has me out of it. So if you are confused about anything feel free to ask questions.

Hope you all enjoy the chapter. Let me know what you think.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.