32

**Not Edited**

Chris

I stood there in front of Anaya as she stared at face. "I believe you, but you've lost all of my trust." My head dropped slightly. "Giovanni i don't want you to kill him. There been enough death in this group and Jacques needs at least one parent in his life." Giovanni nodded. "Although you're going to live I don't want anything to do with you whether they choose to fuck with you is their own business. I still want to be in Jacques's life though."

Hearing her say all of this felt like I was losing my entire family. She turned and walked away from me. "You guys are my family give me a chance to make up for some of the stuff I've done." She kept walking. "I can help you find Clarissa."

Giovanni

I stood back and watched as Anaya handle this situation like she was the godfather or something. "I can help you find Clarissa." Anaya was standing in my arms when he said that. "How?" "I know where she hiding out at i can take you to it." I looked down at Anaya and her body was ridged and she was staring at Chris.

"I want to go." She said.

I shook my head. "Nah you and the girls stay..." "No. That bitch was the fucking mastermind behind all of this bullshit and if anybody going to fuck her up its me." She said turning to look at me. "And if you have a problem with it you can stay here with the kids." We all looked at her shocked as she walked off. "Damn." I said. "That's my bitch. I'm going too and just like my cousin said if you have problem with it yall can stay here." Jas said walking off. We looked at Erin waiting for her to follow them.

"You not going to follow them?" Hassan asked. "I think i know where Angie might be."

Anaya

I was sitting in the bathtub with bubbles surrounding me as i tried to mentally prepare myself to beat the dog piss out of 'Clarissa'. As i was thinking the door opened and i looked to see Giovanni's naked body walking towards me. "Oh my lord." I mumbled. He chuckled. "Scoot up." I did as told and he climbed in. I laid back against him and he wrapped his arm around me.

"You're like a little mob boss. I guess you get that from your father." I chuckled. "No I'm not. I'm just tired. Tired of everyone i trust lying to me. Tired of being the one who has to sit around and wait to hear if your alive or not. I'm tired." He nodded his head. "Alright babygirl i get it. I got your back."

I sighed nodded my head. "I want to know why she went to all this trouble to come for me."

He kissed the side of my head. I smiled as i played with his hand. "Erin thinks she knows where Angie is." I rolled my eyes. "Where that dusty bitch at?" He laughed. "She's down in Florida." "She better hope a gator eat her ass before i find her." He was dying. "What?" "Man you and Jas really are related." I smiled hugely. "Yup. Besides I still owe Angie an ass whoopin for when she was talking crazy that one day."

**

About an hour later.

I was downstairs lying down on my hammock with the Zay lying on my chest. "He sleep?" I looked up at Hassan and Erin and rolled my eyes. They both smacked their lips. "Look we're sorry. It was a spur of the moment thing." They said as they sat down.

"I'm not mad, I'm just hurt. You could have told me. I mean you two are my bestfriends." Erin smiled. "Well we promise to be at your wedding." My face turned bright red. "Uh huh I saw your new ring. When where you going to tell us?"

I laughed which made Zay squirm so i rubbed his back. "Hey look who's up." Giovanni said coming out with Langston. "Oh my munchie." Erin said taking him from Giovanni's arms. "What are yall out here talking about?" "Trying to apologize and looking at her new ring." Hassan said hitting Giovanni.

"So you finally proposed?" Giovanni looked down at me as looked at Langston. "Yeah man, that's my baby." We sat outside talking while Jas and Jason were sitting inside.

Jason

Jas, Ava, and i were sitting in her old room and Jas had been acting weird for the past couple of days and i was over it. "Here you go little mama." I said putting Ava in her crib. I walked into the bathroom and cracked the door. She turned around and jumped when she saw me. "Shit. What did i tell you about going all ninja?" Normally i would have laughed but i wasn't in the mood.

"Baby what's wrong?" She said looking at me. "Nah what's wrong with you? You've been acting weird lately, so tell me what's up." She bit her lip. Damn is that bad. I thought. She walked passed me and i followed her. "Sit down." I did. "Okay hear me out before you snap and go crazy." I nodded. "When i was in high school i had a kid." My eyebrows scrunched up. "I had a son and he lives with his father. When i leave every so often I'm going to see him." I held my hand up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She sat next to me. "I don't know, but i want you to meet him. I want to be able to bring him around my family." I nodded. "Okay." I smiled giving her a kiss. We climbed in bed i pulled her to my chest and buried my face in neck falling asleep as she watched tv.

Giovanni

I was holding Anaya as she held Langston and Zay laid on my stomach. The three of them had fallen asleep, but i wasn't tired yet so i just laid there watching tv quietly. The door opened and i looked to see Evie and Claire poking their heads in. "Come on." I said. They smiled and rushed over and laid down. I looked down at my family and smiled. I chuckled when i looked at my girls wearing their head scarves. Claire saw Evie and Anaya wearing their scarves and she wanted to wear one as well. The twins. My boys. Langston curled in his mama's arms and Zay drooling on me. I couldn't be any happier.

Hassan

Blake and i were lying in bed waiting on Erin to come upstairs. "Baby I think Anaya was right." She said walking in looking even more beautiful than usual. "What do you mean?" I asked as she took a now sleeping Blake out of my arms. "We should have at least told her and Giovanni. I feel really bad." She said turning to look at after putting Blake in his bed. "I know i feel bad too. I was talking to Giovanni about it he was lowkey hurt too." She came and sat in my lap. "Maybe we should throw a small wedding just close family. After all this bullshit we've gone through, especially Anaya i think it would be nice." She said looking me in the eyes. "Yeah i like that." I smiled giving her kiss as i laid back. She got comfortable on my chest and we watched tv until we fell asleep.

Chris

I was sitting in bed with Jacques sleeping next to me. Jason gave me my phone back and i was scrolling through my contacts when i came across Angie's number. My thumb hovered over the call button, until i said fuck it and pressed the button. I walked into the bathroom not really expecting her to answer.

"Hello? Chris?"

Originally published: Jul 10, 2016