35

**Not Edited**

So my laptop is messed up and I'm sending it to be fixed so I won't be able to update in for about a week or two. Just a heads up.

Giovanni

I stood off to the side watching Anaya as she repeatedly punched Clarissa over and over. "Fine I'll talk." Anaya stopped mid-punch. "Your parents. I wanted revenge for what your parents did to me. I knew the only thing that would hurt them the most would be if one their kids was hurt." Anaya stared at her for a moment before going back to punching her. "Aaagggghhhh!!!!!" Clarissa screamed.

I chuckled. "What's so funny?" Anaya said looking up at me. "Clearly we've been together forever." I said pointing at all of the blood. She gave me a cute smile. "Please continue." I said.

"What did Andreas get out of the deal?" Anaya asked as Clarissa sat in the chair crying. "Well let's see, how about we work on that knee." My baby said going for the drill. "Wait. Wait. Your father and Thomas agreed that when and if your dad had a girl she would marry my son. But once you were born your father broke the deal. He said that you should be able to choose who you wanted to be with." Anaya looked over at me. "As Andreas got older Thomas planted in his head that you were his and Andreas wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of that." She said looking over at me.

"So he decided to kidnap and rape her into wanting to be with him?" I asked. "N-n-no. He wanted to get her pregnant then use the baby as to get control of King's businesses. Because everyone knows the only thing more important than money to King is his family." "Who's idea was it for the kidnapping?" She didn't speak for a while so Anaya reved the drill. "Mine. It was mine." Anaya froze.

"Giovanni?" "Yes." "Can you step out please?" I looked at her worried. "Are you sure?" "Yes." I kissed her forehead then walked out into the living room to see Angie tied up on the floor pretty banged up.

Anaya

I began to put all of the weapons back into the bag except for one. She coughed up blood and as she tried to speak. "W-what are y-you doing?" I stood up holding my grandpa's baseball bat with a blank expression on my face. "You set it up for me to be kidnapped, tortured, and raped so you could get revenge on a man who never wanted you for anything more than that fish market between your legs."

I slamming the bat against her knee. "Aaah!" "My kids..." I said with a dry humorless laugh. "You took me from my girls." I slammed the bat against her stomach hearing the crushing sounds in the process.

"You did help me with one thing though." I said with a smile on my face. "You made realize how much I truly love Giovanni and for that I thank you."

"P-p-p-ple-ase." She stumbled out. "Oh and I'll let you in on a little something." I squatted down to her ear. "The twins aren't Andreas's." I watched as her expression changed to shock as I raised the bat and swung hitting her in the face causing her to fly backwards. I took the bat to her face over and over until I got out all of my anger.

Giovanni

I was leaning against the couch staring down the hall waiting for her to come out. I heard the door open and I watched her walk down the hall coming towards me.

She came and stood in front of me giving me this intense look.