20

**Not Edited**

Anaya is about 8 months

Anaya

Things had been going surprisingly well in my life. Giovanni and I were good, the girls were good, we were all just really good. "Baby!!" I rolled my eyes and turned over going back to sleep. "Babbby!!" I threw the pillow over my head. "I know your little ass heard me calling you." I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" he raised one of his eyebrows as he stared at me. "Just wait till you drop them babies. That ass is mine. Hopefully" He mumbled but I heard him.

I know it's been a while since he had sex and I've been pregnant. With the help of Julie, I've gotten a little bit more comfortable but I don't know when I'll be ready to have sex again.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Giovanni laid down next to me. "Sex." Giovanni tensed. "What about it?" "Well I know it's been a minute for you and..." he cut me off. "I'm not rushing so you don't even have to worry about it." I shook my head.

"I was just going to say maybe after the babies are born and after the doctor gives us the okay we could ease into it." He stared at me not saying anything. "What?" I asked confused. "I just... I have no idea what I did to deserve a woman like you. You're too good for me." I kissed his cheek. "Shut up." He laughed. "You were an ass in the beginning but you've grown up a lot since then, so stop putting yourself down." He nodded.

Three days later

"Evie stop moving." I was doing Evie's hair but she kept moving her head lightly tapping my stomach. "Fine." She pouted. "Fix ya face, little girl." "Aye! What's up with all the hostility?" Giovanni said. "Mommy's being mean." I looked down at her.

"Excuse me? You know what, Giovanni you finish her hair then." I got up and went into my room and took a nice warm bath. I was soaking in the tub when Giovanni walked in. "I don't want to talk, so just leave." I said with my eyes closed.

"Good then you can listen. Evie's upset because you don't play with her like you used to. She misses your mommy daughter time" I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Did she say that?" He nodded his head. "If I could I would but I'm creating life here. I still try to do things with her, but her attitudes..." "She acts just like you. When you were feeling some type of way you would always snap on people. Evie is just acting like you."

I crossed my arms with a mug on my face. "See right there." "Oh shut up." He laughed as he headed for the door.

I got out of the tub, got dressed and went to go talk to Evie. "Hey munchkin." She looked at me with an angry look. "Daddy told me why you've been acting up. Why didn't you tell me?" she looked at me and shrugged. "You want to know a secret?" she looked at me trying to pretend like she didn't want to know. "What?" I raised my shirt up showing her my belly.

"Mommy's carrying your baby brothers." Her eyes grew huge. "That's why I can't do all of the stuff we used to do. Are you still mad at me?" she shook her head. "I'm sorry, so I'm going to have a little brother?" she asked. "Two. I'm having twins." She cupped her face pulling the home alone face. We talked for a while and I stayed in her room until she fell asleep.

Giovanni - 4 day later

The guys and I were at king's place down in Houston. "We found the man who helped Andreas escape in the first place." King told us as we followed him into his torture room. "What the fuck?" I said as I looked down at a bloody and beaten Giuseppe. "You know him?" one of King's men asked. "He was one of my most loyalist workers." I walked up to him. "So you helped Andreas escaped. Why?" he looked up at me and he spit in my direction.

I chuckled and looked to my right to see a table to fun of weapons. I grabbed this big ass knife and started slicing.

**

"You good?" Jason asked as we all sat in King's backyard.

I hung up my phone. "Yeah. I just told Z an blue to run a thorough background check on everyone." They nodded and we talked until King and some of his people came outside. "These are my oldest friends Emmanuel or E, the Frenchmen a.k.a Pierre, and Jon." We all nodded and they sat down and we talked.

"So Giovanni is it. I hear you're the one who's dating our niece." Pierre said drinking a beer. "Uhh yeah I am." They looked at King who tilted his drink. "If you do anything to hurt our niece again you don't have to worry about King because the three of us will pay you a personal visit." E said smoking a blunt. "And which one of you is dating Jasmine and Erin?" He said. We all looked down at Jason and Hassan.

"That goes for you two as well." We nodded and King started laughing. "That's why I fucks them." We all laughed.

Anaya

I was sitting in my living room with my all of my girls and all of the kids. I winced as I felt another round of what I thought was Braxton hick hit me. "Uh oh." I looked down at the wet stain. "Guys?" They all looked at me. "Wha..." Their eyes all got huge. "Okay this is not drill people. Jas call the guys tell them to get their ass back here now. Angie get some towels. Anaya...just cross your legs." I laughed as I nodded.

**

1 hours later

After my mama and nonna got here and the kids had been situated I was lying upside down on the couch. My doctor said I wouldn't be able to be admitted until I was about 5cm. My mother was massaging my sides as I laid there.

2 hours later

I was walking back and forth pacing as the pain intensified. I hunched over gripping the couch as a contraction hit. "Son of a bitch." I looked down at the kids. "I'm sorry." I said as I winced

My eyes were closed as I counted. "Time." I asked Erin. "That was about 45 seconds. I think it's time for us to go." I shook my head. "We can't Giovanni isn't here." My mother came towards me with the phone to her ear.

"Here." I grabbed the phone listening to Giovanni's voice. "Baby I'm on the way. We hit a little bit of traffic, but I'll meet you at the hospital. I promise okay. Give me the phone." i herad shuffling. "Tout bagay pral vin amann oke." (Everything will be fine, okay." I had tears in my eyes because this shit hurt a thousand time more than when I had Evie. "Okay daddy." My father handed the phone back to Giovanni, and he spoke soothing words to me as Erin drove me to the hospital.

Giovanni

We pulled into the parking lot and I saw Erin's car so I knew they were there. we went inside and we didn't see anyone in the waiting area so I walked over to the receptionist desk. "Excuse me." She held up her finger signaling me to wait while she talked on the phone. "I don't know why he broke up with." She said crying. I let out a long frustrated sigh. "Hello!" she looked up at me. "Sir give me just a minute. I'm not having a very good d...." "Do I look like I give a fuck about what type of day you're having. You better get off the fucking phone and tell me where my wife is before I jump across this desk and beat you with it." She let out shaky breath as she hung up the phone. "Name please." "Anaya Williams." "Room 326." I turned and headed to the elevator with everyone behind me.

**********

A.N.

AAAHH!!! Anaya having the babies.

I did a huge time skip so we could get to the good stuff.

Also I have a new book coming out very soon and it will be called....

With Pain Comes Pleasure.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.