25

**NOT EDITED**

Erin

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" I yelled. She shook her head as Jas drove. "I don't know? It just happened." I shook my head nor believing what just happened. "Oh no that doesn't just happen. You don't just kiss your rapist while your boyfriend lies on ground. Unless your dumb bitch" Jas said harshly.

I looked at Jas surprised that she would say that. Anaya looked at her just as surprised as me "You know what just take me home." I looked between the two of them. "Oh so because I'm speaking the truth you want to be mad." Jas said smacking her lips. "Man get the fuck." Anaya sucked her teeth. "Oh so you want to talk about speaking the truth. Have you told Jason about Jr.?" Jas stopped the car in the middle of the road and looked her. "You said you wouldn't talk about him." Anaya crossed her arms and looked at Jas. "And I've kept my promise. Don't come at me talking about you telling the truth when you ain't. Like I said earlier take me home."

Anaya

"So he kissed you and you kissed him back." I nodded my head. "It's not like I wanted to. I love Giovanni, he's the one I want, but seeing Andreas took me back to that basement, where he would hit me if i didn't kiss him back." Julie nodded her head. "I understand. This was your first time seeing him since then" I nodded my head. She nodded jotting somethings down. "I believe you when you say you didn't really mean to kiss him. I believe you may have a mild form of Stockholm syndrome." I looked at her. "You hate him but something deep down inside of you still has affection for him." Fuck. "It's very common for someone to experience this when they've gone through such a traumatic experience."

I looked down at my phone to see it was ringing. "I have to take this." She nodded. "How is he?" I asked Hassan. "The doctors just took him back to examine his ankle." I let out a slight sigh. "I'll be there in a little bit." I said hanging up. I looked back at Julie. "I'm going to tell him." She smiled. "Good and honestly Anaya I don't think you really were sexually attracted to him. The intense sexual tension between you and Giovanni may have been a huge factor behind the kiss." I nodded listening to what she was saying.

**

I was sitting in the waiting room half sleep with Isiah sitting in my lap. "Anaya can I talk to you?" Jas said. "Nah I'm good. We ain't got nothing to talk about. Remember I'm a dumb bitch. " She smacked lips. The boys looked at us confused as fuck.

I looked at my mama to see her holding Langston as she gave us a worried look. "Family of Giovanni Romano." We all stood up. "Well Giovanni's ankle was broken in two places. We managed to repair the breaks. He going to be in a cast for at least two months, but it should heal fine as long as he stays off of his leg." I nodded as they all headed back to Giovanni's room. "Anaya aren't you coming?" Erin asked. "Yeah just give me a second." She nodded and walked in the direction of everybody else.

I walked over to the receptionist desk. "Excuse me I have an appointment."

Giovanni

I was sitting in the hospital waiting for the doctor to look at my ankle sitting around the room. "How you feeling?" Nonna asked. I looked around the room at everyone not seeing Anaya. "Where is she?" I asked looking at everyone. "I think she's changing Isiah." Erin said.

**

"Bye daddy." Evie said giving me a hug and kiss. "Bye munchkin I'll see you tomorrow." Claire was already sleep, so i just gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I was sitting in my bed flipping through the TV when the door opened the door opened. "Oh this day is just better and better." I mumbled to myself. "Giovanni I just want to talk." My dad said sitting down. I shook my head. "We don't have shit to talk about. I said my peace and I'm done with you." He looked at me. "Well then you can let me say my peace and if you still hate me I'll leave you alone." I thought about it before nodding.