36

**NOT EDITED**

Anaya

"Get upp!! Come on. We gotta go." I shot up terrified. "What!? What!?" I said looking at Erin and Lala. "We need to go something happened with the guys." I blinked a couple times before they yanked me out of bed. I threw on some clothes and we rushed downstairs to our car. "What happened?" I mumbled still half asleep. "We don't know." I squinted my eyes at them. "What do you mean you don't know?" We pulled in next to the private plane and we grabbed our things and rushed out.

Once we were in the air i looked at them waiting for an answer. "Well Uncle King didn't go into details about it. He just told us that something happened and we needed leave." They looked at each other. "Well where are we going anyways." "Barbados." I ran my fingers through my hair. "God, i just wanted to kill that bitch and get back to my babies." I said walking to the back of the plane.

**

I looked out the window down at the beautiful island that I hadn't been at in a while. The plane began to land and we headed off of the plane. I sat in the back seat as with a mug on my face as we drove. I watched as the scenery changed as we headed to my grandparent's home.

I sat up when i saw all of these cars out front. "What is this?" The girls looked at each other then back on to the road as they parked the car. All of my female cousins came rushing out. I was basically tackled to the ground by all the hugs. "let her up." I heard my grandmama say coming out. I smiled seeing her. "Oh look at you all grown up." She said pulling me into a hug. "We have a lot to talk about." My hands grew sweaty. Lord help me. I thought as she grabbed my hand led me inside.

Giovanni

"She's talking to nana." "Does she suspect anything?" I said talking to Erin. "I don't think so. Everything is fine." I smiled. "Make sure you show her the video later on tonight." I hung up and headed out to the backyard. I was smoking a blunt mentally preparing myself for tomorrow. "Aye what are you doing?" I looked to see Jason and Hassan. "Nothing just thinking." They looked at each other before looking at me. "What?" I asked. "You having second thoughts about getting married?" Hassan asked. "Hell no. I've wanted to marry her for a while now. I love her, but i was just thinking about everything that has happened between all of us."

We have literally gone to hell and back and we all managed to still remain close. Well most of us anyways. "I'm not one for sentimental shit, but i really appreciate you two having my back and Anaya's back and out kids." They looked at me and gave me these big cheesy ass smiles. "Aww the big bad Giovanni has really grown up." Jason said making the three of us laugh. "Man fuck you." "Nah but real talk your family and Anaya's family and we always gone yall back the same way you two have ours." Hassan said taking a puff.

After he said that it got quiet for a minute before Jason spoke. "Yall remember when Hassan got pulled up on by that gay thug.

(I would suggest that you all watch the videos but its not necessary.)

Jason and i were dying while Hassan mugged us. "Yall weren't there that nigga was big as hell." Him saying that only made us laugh harder. We stayed outside talking and reminiscing until we passed out.

**

"Wake yo ass up!!" I jumped up as all the guys shot me with water guns. "Alright! Alright I'm up." I yelled. "Chop, chop motherfucker we got shit to do." King yelled. I rolled eyes as i walked into the bathroom.