part 1

On a Sunday morning i was about to leave my dad's house and fly to london to live at my grandmother's house. i wanted to try to find an apartment , there are alot of pretty houses in sunderland but i've always wanted in London.. 

i don't know why,but i really wanted to move into London,i love it there. 

i was having second thoughts leaving my dad because i saw his face when i hugged him goodbye at the airport ,he was sad that i'm leaving him but i was too happy to think about that...

as we pull out of the hug , he looked at me with watery eyes ."i'm so proud of you for having you'r first step to independence " he said.

"ohh dad don't cry , i will call you and be sure that i would come visit" i smiled , hoping he would smile back. 

"i know , just.. my baby girl is leaving my safe home to live on her own.. " he whined out and we both hug each other again and he bursts into tears.  

after what seems like seconds they call out my flight number and we pull out of the hug. 

i take my suit cases from my dad's hands and give him a quick hug . 

i turn around and start walking when i hear a familiar voice shout. "Katy !!" i turn around and i could feel my eyes grow wide . it's Christian , we've been together for a year now, Christian has black hair and green eyes he is a little taller then me but i like it , i was so upset when he told me he couldn't make to see me for the last time before i'll go... and now there he is running towards me with his arms wide open. 

"did you really thought i wouldn't show up to kiss you goodbye?!"  

he says into my neck.

"yes you fool!!" i say and we both laugh. 

as we end the hug he kisses me goodbye and we exchange  'i love you's' before i rush to catch my flight , as i go i turn to look at my dad and Christian for what seems to be the last time until i come visit them. i feel so excited and afraid at the same time by the thought about how and when i will do all the thing i wanted to do in the first place. 

i hope it will work out...