part 11

"i'm waiting for harry and zayn." 

"ohh really?" i try to hide my smile.

"yeah zayn just taxed me saying they should be here any minute" he looks at his phone to see what time is it, he looks up at me and smiles.

"they'r here" he says a few minutes later, as he points behind me.

-Harry's pov-

As me and zayn walk out of the car we spot niall talking to, Katy?

he point towards me and zayn, and when she turns around, i check my pulse, he's gone. she looks breath taking. she smiles at us and i just want to run to her and squeeze her in my arms.too bad she already has squeezing men in her life. my mind reminds me harshly.

"hi" she smiles.

"hey, what are you doing here?" i smile back, i hope it came out right.

"i ran into niall and he told me he is waiting for you."

"you don't have to greet me, that's fine" niall teases harry.

"sorry" i say and tap his shoulder.

"ohh hey Katy" zayn smiles the minute he catches up to us, i didn't notice i left him behind.

"hi" she waves her hand at him. "you look nice" he smiles and i frown. i wanted to tell her that...

"thank you" she smiles from ear to ear. "well i guess i should go now, it was nice to see you" she start walking away from us.

"wait, why won't you come with us?" i ask her. i want her to come with me.. US i meant us...

"no i don't want to bother you guys but thanks for the invite" she says

"not at all, you should come with us it will be fun." niall states, and i thank to god he did.

"are you sure?" she asks .

"positive" niall says.

"OK" she smiles, we lead her to zayn's car, i opened the car door for her before any of them could.

"what a gentlemen" she jokes and i chuckle. and zayn drives away.