part 30

-Harry's pov-

The second i turn to look at Katy, her holds a horrified expression. i quickly get off of the pathetic man laying on the floor, i stand next to him, shocked when he groan in pain. that little..

Katy runs to him, ignoring my blood covered  face and for a second i thought she was running for me. Ron and Ross comes out from the living room. great.

"are you OK?" Katy bends down to Christian.

"yeah." he groans, he can fake death if he wants.

why am i so stupid? now she won't even talk to me anymore, she would believe this idiot and i'll be completely helpless. there's no way i can ever think of a possibility that she choose me over him, and it hurts.

Ross and Ron stares at me then at Christian and stay quiet. Katy looks up at me and when she realize what he has done to my face, her mouth drops. at least she cares about me, relief washes over me when she gets up to look closer.

Christian was left on the floor and it's amusing to see.

-Katy's pov-

i lift my hand to touche his bruised cheek, but decide against it when i remember Christian is behind me, his face softens when he spots my canceled action. my head hurts and i'm slightly frightened, i never got involved in a fight, i don't know what to do.

i need to find out what happened but i know Christian would freak out if i'd be on Harry's side, but i need to know. i don't want to be mad at neither one of them. Harry's face looks more hurt than Christian's that's why i'm not in a rush to pity Christian.

"what happen?" i nearly whispered. 

"that creep bit the shit out of me that's what happen." Christian answers when Harry open his mouth.

his language annoys me.

"don't talk like that Christian, you know i hate when you talk like that." i say, trying to keep myself calm.

Harry stays silence, when Christian becomes more furious.

"are you serious?! you saw him on top of me and you care about how i speak?" he raises his voice, and i'm not going to drag into his aggressive ways.

"yes, look at his face. how do you expect me to believe he did worse than you?" i wave my hands towards Harry's bruised face.

Harry's swollen lips form a small smile while he turns his gaze to the ground. why is he smiling? i will never understand his behavior.

Christian eyes almost pops out of his face, he always had a short fuse... he didn't say a word and pick up one of my grandmother's vases and smash it to the ground Harry and Ron flinched and my dad reached to Christian.

"calm down!" he says when he opens the door and leads Christian out of the door. 

Christian yanked away from my father's hold on his arm and walks out by him self after giving me and Harry one last glare.

"now what really happen? and don't lie please." i beg Harry when the door closes.

he looked over to Ron, signaling him to walk out of the room. 

"he threatened me so I will not even try to hit on you, so i explained to him i wasn't and he just punched me." he explained.

"and you hit him back?" 

"i wasn't going to let him kill me, was i?"

"he wouldn't have killed you." i point out, but Harry doesn't seem to buy it, neither do i...

"i'm sorry." he says after a few seconds of silence.

"now you probably ask me to never come near you, right?" he asks and my heart drops, how could he possibly think that.

"i'm not, it was just a small fight and you seem to be way more hurt than he is." i explain the obvious.

he smiles in relief and i sigh. they are adults, this isn't the way to settle things. and i hate it when Christian announce me as his territory, i'm a human. i may have treated Harry better than i did with Christian in this moment but he deserves it, he should know not to do these types of things, especially to someone he just met, i mean what does it say about me?

my dad comes in after a few minutes and put his hands in the air in a 'is everything OK' way, i nod and he brings Christian in.

"i'm sorry baby." Christian open his arms for me.

"it's not me you should apologize to." i cross my hands.

he looks at Harry then at me and sigh.

"i'm sorry for..  vandalizing you'r face." he says, i can't help but smile at his choice of words.

"i apologize for annoying you like that." Harry shrugs his shoulders.

"good boys." i joke and they chuckle. Christian pulls me into his arms in a tight hug and Harry said his 'goodnight' to us and left the house. i felt like i was raising two 5 year old's, but you can't always get what you want, speaking of which, i need to ask for a proper explanation for Christian's behavior in my first week without him. i didn't forget and i sure won't...