part 25

I woke up the next morning from my phone ringing. i groan a grab it from the night stand still half asleep.

"what?" i groan into the phone. i didn't have enough strength in me to be polite.

"what's wrong?" Dani voice calls from the other end.

"nothing, you woke me up and i'm tired, sorry." i rub my eyes and lift myself up to sit.

"never mind, i just called to let you know that me and Ron would be out all day, Ron is going to find a job today." he told me.

"that's great!"

"yeah, maybe you should find one too, lazy Katy." i can sense his smirk.

"ha ha not funny." i say. clearly annoyed.

i can't give them more and more reasons to call me in that stupid nickname. if Ron is going to have a job, i'll be the only one without one.

"well i gotta go, there is food in the fridge, make something from it."

"why? where's grandma?" i asked.

"she has a few things she needs to do today so you have the house to you'rself. bye." he said and hung up the phone.

this is my first time being completely alone in the house.i'm a bit scared cause i don't know the neighbors, but i thrilled to be alone at last. everybody is always here and they are talking and hearing music and everything is loud, especially when Ron is here.

i wasn't so hungry so i went straight to the T.V. i turn on the comedy channel and 'family guy' was on.

i always loved that show, especially Louise. suddenly there was a knock on the door. of course. just as i get some peace around here, somebody has to visit.

there was another knock.

"i'm coming." i say aloud.

a quick glance in the mirror so i won't look like hell to one of the neighbors. i open the door and much to my surprise, Zayn and Niall were standing there. Niall lean on the door frame and Zayn stood there with his back facing me.

"hi." i smiled at them. "what are you doing here?' i asked. i really don't know why they are here, Ron would tell them if he was out. wouldn't he?

"visiting." Niall smiled. Zayn turned around and gave me a welcoming smile and a wave.

"Ron isn't here. didn't he tell you?he is out looking for a job."

"we know we came to give you some company." Zayn smiled a childish smile. i chuckle.

it can't be that bad, i wanted the house to myself but they are a great company. besides, prefer being around people i know and not some creepy stranger.

"come in!" i finally answer in excitement. they stepped in the house and took their coats off and put them on a chair. they set next to me on the couch, and i decided to make some popcorn. when i get back with a bowl of popcorn, Niall smiles at me.

"we ordered a movie." he stated.

"what movie?" i ask as i set down the bowl on the coffee table.

" 'forget me not' " 

"a new one?" i asked.

"yep" 

we watched the entire movie and i'm saying that because usually i lose interest after 10 minutes of the movie.

"well we killed an hour and a half." Zayn jokes.

"what do you want to do?" i ask them.

Niall digs in his pockets by the sound of his phone ringing.

"it's Harry." he says.

"go ahead." i say.

he answers.

"i'm at Ron's... yeah...no he's not we're giving her some company...wait." Niall say and he covers the speaker with his hand, i try to act like i don't care he is talking to Harry.

"Harry can come, right?" he whispers. i nod.

"okay see you then." Niall says and hung up the phone.

"he's coming?" i ask.

"yeah, he'll be here in 5 minutes."

i nod and we talk a little until Harry's arrival. a knock at the door tells us he is here. i run to the door and open it with a smile.

"hi." he waves at me.

i smile and close the door behind him as he stepped inside. 

"hey dude." Zayn says and gives Harry a small wave.

"so what were you guys doing?" Harry asks and takes a sit on the chair.

"watched a movie but now we have nothing to do." Niall shrugs.

"there's a kites show down the Little London field, wanna go?" Harry offers.

i love kites shows, they are so colorful and breathtaking.

"yes i do!!" i say too loud and excited. Harry chuckles.

"but let me get ready, i need to take a shower, can you guys wait?" 

"yeah of course." Zayn says. i smile and rush upstairs to get myself cleaned up and dressed.