part 17

I need to call Dani to tell him to come and pick me up. it's now  4:02 pm, i need to start getting ready. you have 3 hours!  my mind tells me. why am i so nervous it's just bowling..  with harry... stupid mind!

i call Dani to tell him i'm ready for him to pick me up, he needs to be here in 15 minutes. meanwhile i decide to go but an accessory for my outfit. the bling store isn't so far from the exit so i enter and pick a simple heart necklace, with the words KISS ME on it . the minute i finish paying, i get a text from Dani saying that he is waiting for me outside. i walk over to his car with my bags and open the car door to sit next to the driver's sit.

"had fun?" he smiles at me.

"i was in a huge mall in London.. why are you even asking?" i juke and he laughs.

"what did you get?"

i answer him by taking out my outfit out of my bags and placing it on my lap.

"wow.. that's.. that is something." he laughs and i swat his arm, but can't help the smile on my face.

he starts the car and drive to grandmaa's house. by the time we get there, it is 4:35 pm. Dani opens the car door and takes my bags for me. we get inside the house and just when i'm about to thank him for taking my bags, he throws them on the floor. funny.

"thank you" i say sarcastically and he chuckles.

he isn't a rude person he was just being funny, and that's what i like about my family, you can never actually be angry at them. it's all just a massive comedy.

"hey sweaty, how was you'r first time in london's shops?" grandma hugs me. i haven't seen her in almost two days, well i have but only a simple 'goodbye' and a 'hello' moments.

"it was so good i got a pink colored jeans and a white tank.." Dani cuts me off with a groan.

"woman" he scoffs.i roll my eyes at him playfully and continue my talk with my grandmother.

"katy!!" Ron yells from upstairs, he never seem to come down and call my name like a normal person.

"what!?" i yell back.

"come up here for a second!"

he is so annoying.

"what?" i ask him as i enter his room.

"which shirt matches the most to my jeans?" what?

"that's why you had to bring me up stairs?" i ask clearly annoyed.

"don't be so lazy"

"one,i'm not the lazy, two,you couldn't come down the stairs to call me, you just yell and creeps out the entire house." i complain. he rolls his eyes and wave his hands towards the clothes that lays on the bed.

"the blue one" i sigh. i enter my room and start getting ready. i'm looking for to it it will be fun. i never actually played bowling before, but i'm willing to try. as long as harry is there to show you how...  my mind adds and i ignore him.

i really like harry but not in that way, he's nice and all but i could never be with him, with his looks and charm he probably has a line of girls waiting for him.  i don't care.