part 54

-Katy's pov-

for the first time since we met, i was finally facing my feeling towards Harry. the words left my mouth subconsciously. i guess my heart was repeating them over and over again without me knowing, screaming for me to say it out loud but i guess that never happened, that is, until now. i was more than satisfied with my confession. i knew i loved him, i just couldn't face it. i have no idea why i kept it in, it's so liberating to confess my feelings. 

i didn't want anymore heartbreak, didn't want anymore lies and on top it all, i just wasen't ready. Harry has tons of girls falling for him. i know it because like him, i did my own little research, asking Ron first since he's the one telling everything to everyone. he didn't save any details from the answers to the questions i've been asking. he better be...

there's still a little piece in my mind that is questioning his feeling for me, but there's another piece that knows he loves me dearly. i'm special to him, i hope so at least. 

Harry is truly an amazing boy, he did wait for me, not as long as he or i thought but he was willing to. i can't help but compare him to Christian, it makes me love Harry more when i realize he is better in so many ways for me.

i closed my eyes, a stupid smile on my face, a happy one. i sighed happily, letting everything go, including Harry for a moment. focusing on nothing but the quiet in the room and the steady beat of my heart. 

"i..." a breath came from my side after a few seconds of silence. i opened my eyes to look at the person. Harry. my eyes went wide by the sight in front of me. a tear rolled down Harry's cheek, eyes glossy and red, lip trembling. why was he crying? did i do something wrong? it wasn't sobbing, more like cry of shock and happiness. he cries more than i do, did. i bite my bottom lip to prevent myself from smiling at my thoughts. once i managed to died down my soft giggles without Harry noticing, i speak.

"Harry... why are you crying?" i ask softly, leaning myself closer to him. taking his face in my hands. making him look into my eyes. he refused to make contact by looking at the hospital bed's metal rail. "hey, look at me." i whisper. "stop." i demand as soft as i could.

"you have no idea," he starts, soft whimpers leaving his perfect lips. "how long i've been waiting for you to say those three words." his green orbs looking into soul, like their craving for me to say them again.

"it wasn't exactly three, it was four to be exact." the edge of my lips curves into a smile. he lets out a quick laugh through his tears, sniffing. i wipe some of his tears with my thumb.

"it's weird that you'r wiping my tears when the entire human race knows that a male should do that to a female." he teas. i chuckle and wipe another rolling tear.

"you want me to call Ron to do that instead of me?" i smirk, remembering what Harry had told me.

"no, i don't." he chuckles, wiping the remaining tears on his cheeks with his palm and sniffing a little. "i want to tell you something, but i bet you already knows." he smirks.

"what is it?" i smile softly.

"i love you." his face nears mine and i can't help the smile from rising into my face until his soft lips connected to mine. i felt so happy, i'm finally kissing him without any guilt or confusion. our lips moved in sync. i loved the feeling of his plump lips on mine and his minty breath being felt in my mouth. i never felt this way about a person's kiss before...

 his hand rested on my thigh as the other one holding my waist. a smile was felt through the kiss, Harry's smile. i smiled as well, making our lips to separate. giggles are heard, my heart beats faster than ever and for once, i fill like it can really get better. i know i love him, more than anything, i always did.