part 7

i got off the bed and checked the time again, it was 7:24 pm.

the day passed by so quick. i walked towards the huge closet and opened it, my clothes only take half of the closet space, ALL of my clothes.

i picked out a light blue almost white skinny jeans with the word 'beautiful' written in fake diamonds on my upper thigh, and a white long sleeve shirt with the WWE sign on it.

i'm not really into WWE but the shirt looked nice on me. i grabed my make up bag and looked for a near mirror. i opened the bathroom door, took my eyeliner and line a perfect shape, not too thick and not too thin.

i put on a little blush and mascara, i don't feel like putting a lipstick on, cause i still have to eat something and my lipstick would be all over the eating tool. i put back my make up bag and head downstairs...

"well look at you!!" my uncle Dani wolf whistles at me and i blush, i didn't know he was home.

"ohh stop it." i smile shyly.

"going on a date?" he says with immaturity.

"I HAVE ... A BOYFRIEND!" i told them that a thousand times!! and he just laughs.

"it's just Harry you know, you don't have to dolled up so much..." Ron chuckle and i glare at him.

"where's grandma?" i ask trying to move the attention away from me.

"she's at the neighbors house, she's allways out of the house when my friends are coming." Ron says.

"ohh ok." i look at the clock and it's 7:53 pm.

i went to the kitchen to grab a quick bite before they'd come.

.....

suddenly there's a knock on the door and Ron rushes up to open it.

i hear a familiar voice talking to Ron, i can't put my finger on it but i assume it's Zayn. another voice i've never heard sounded from the same direction. before i knew it, Ron comes with Zayn after him and a blonde haired boy with amazing blue eyes.

"this is my niece, Katy." Ron introduces me.

"hi, it's nice to meet you, i'm Niall." the blond haired boy smiles, i like him.

Zayn, much to my surprize, waves his hand while saying 'hello' and 'nice to see you' to me. he's opening up to me, i want pepole to feel easy near me.

"nice to meet you too." i smile.

but why isn't Harry with them. wait. why am i asking that??

"we'll be ouside, feel free to follow." Ron says and i nod.

but before i'll follow them out i need to go to the bathroom.

..

after i finished i walk downstairs,the minute i step on the bottom of the staircase there's a knock on the door.

i walk faster to open it, when i do,the brown, curly haired boy is standing infront of me. he looks handsome.

"h..hi." i stutter.

-Harry's pov-

when i knock on the door i was hoping that Ron would open the door.instead, Katy is at the door,honestly, it's better than i hoped.

she looks absolutely breath taking.

but why is she all dressed up? don't tell me she's going somewhere.

"h..hi." she stutters.

"hello." i answer, admiring her good looks.

"come in." she smiles, her smile is beautiful.

i step inside the house and immediately feel the hot air hit my face from the heater.

"do you want a drink?" her voice is soft.

"yes, thank you" i say and she smiles.

i don't feel like asking for Ron, i want to stay a little with her.

she comes back with a bottle of beer in her hands.

"there you go." she hands me the bottle.

"thanx but i don't drink." i smile at her so she won't feel embarrassed .

"ohh sorry i just assume that all the boys like beer." she jokes ,and a small chuckle leaves my mouth.

"so are you going anywhere?" i ask hoping she doesn't have a date. i know i sound selfish but i'll be disappointed if she has.

"yeah, the back yard." she laughs and a laugh full of relief leaves my mouth.

wait..she is going to hang out with us ?!

-Katy's pov-

"yeah ,the back yard." i laugh and he laughs with me.

"Harry? i didn't knew you arrived mate." Ron says entering in the kitchen.

too bad, i wanted to keep talking to him, he's a nice guy.

"hey bro!!" he yells in an american accent, and i laugh so loud than cover up my mouth with my hands and they laugh.

"c'mon Katy." Ron says as he leads me and Harry to the back yard.

it's allready dark outside, and a little colder.

there's a big white couch in my grandmaa's yard, a swing sat and a coffee table near the couch.

there's also a few garden chairs.

"hey dude." Niall and Zayn say in unison than look at each other with goofy looks, which makes me laugh.

i look near me wondering where to sit.

"you can sit over here." Niall suggest like he can read my mind.

"thank you." i say as i sit down next to him on the couch, now what's next?

"so Katy, what do think of London so far?" Niall asks.

"it's beautiful i can't believe how much there's to see. how many places to be." i say enthusiastically .