part 53

Harry started talking to Christian, i wish i could hear what they were saying... Christian smirked, making Harry tense. he points at me then at himself and shrugs. 

"i want to hear what they're saying." i tell Zayn and with that, start walking closer. a hand grabbed my wrist, pulling me backwards. 

"don't move, Ron told me not to let you move." Zayn shakes his head.

"but i want to," i huff. "the worst thing he could do is to give me another punch and if he will, i have all of them there to burgle in." i assure him. i'm pretty confident with my decision, i'm not scared.

"you'r not going." 

"i'll go if want to." i frown.

"Katy, this isn't funny. you can't make it into a game." 

"i'm not, i really want to go."

"Ron would be so mad at me..." he shakes his head disapprovingly.

"i'll say i insisted."i push. he sighs, i take it as a yes and start walking towards the fighting group.

"Katy, come back here." my grandma tells me.

"she knows what she's doing." i hear Zayn say, i smile to myself and continue my walk. their voices becomes more clear and i can understand what they're saying finally.

"look dude, just leave all of us alone." Louis' voice is being heard. he's always so calm and collected.

"i didn't come for you, i never did." he smirks. "i came for her." he points at me and i immediately stiffen. none of them turn around, i'm guessing it's because he pointed to my direction multiple times so they're used to it.

"i've told you she'll never come with you, didn't i?" Harry spits.

"she is now." Christian shrugs, a smirk on his face as his eyes are fixed on me. Ron, Harry and Dani turns around and Harry's eyes go wide. concern washes over his beautiful face.

"Zayn!" Ron shouts.

"Katy, what are you doing?" Harry rushes over to me. "you'r no seriously going back to him, are you?" his voice is shaky and his eyes fill with fear. i''ve never seen him this way, it's weird.

"no, don't worry." i look over to Christian. "i just came to see what he wants from me."

"you'r going to talk to him?" his face shocked.

"please, just trust me." i tell him.

"no, go back there." he demands.

"look at the love birds." Christian's voice interrupts our conversation.

"shut up, Christian." i turn to look at him, stepping closer to him.

"Katy, stop." Harry plead.

i ignore him and continue to walk over to Christian. his smirk grows as he sees me but i keep a straight face. i hate the way he smirks so much, he has nothing to smirk about. i hear Ron and Dani asking me to stop but i ignore them. before i step on the grass that's in front of the front door, a hand grabs my waist, pulling me into a hard chest.

"i trust you." Harry's voice whisper in my ear.

"i know you do." i say softly. Christian's expression is furious. "i thing you should let go now." i giggle before he untangle his arms from my body and i turn to him, only to see his eyes are worried. i give him a sympathetic look, turning back around to face Christian again.

"i see you came around," he tells me once we're 2 feet from each other. "i knew you would." he open his arms for me, i ignore the gesture and start what i wanted to say.