part 50

-Harry's pov-

"bye." Bella tells Katy after giving her a hug.

"bye." Katy smiles. Bella walks over to the door and exit it. finally! they left. it's 12:11 am now, how long can a person stay at a friend's house and not notice they're being settlers?! i'm glad that they made Katy happy but come on, it get's uncomfortable after 7 hours...

"thank you, for inviting them.." Katy smiles at me.

"how'd you know i invited them?"  i crack a grin.

"Louis whispered it to me." she shrugs.

"did it make you feel any better?" i raise an eyebrow.

"you know, it actually did." she shoots me the brightest smile i've ever seen her wear.

"then that's all that's important." i stroll over to where she is sitting and plop next to her. i turn the TV on and flicks through the channels until it hits on an old episode of  "married with children". after what seems like forever, i try to get up once i feel Katy's weight on my shoulder. she's unconscious, as in asleep. i sigh and lift her petite frame off of the couch and carry her into my bedroom where i put her on the bed. she stirs a little, trying to find a comfortable position. i chuckle after covering her with the blanket. i sigh again when i remember she hasen't took a shower in 3 days now.

but she seems too peaceful for me to wake her up. i take her shoes and socks off and stroll over to the closet. i change into some blue sweat pants and a white t-shirt in my room since Katy can't can't see me and run to the couch in the living room,ready to close my eyes and fall asleep. somebody knocks on the door and i groan in annoyance, it must be Louis or Zayn forgetting something. i walk over to the door and open it, the sight in front of me makes my tired eyes to widen and my blood boil. Christian is standing in the doorway with his knuckles busted and blood stains his light blue t-shirt and his lip is also busted. 

what the hell?!

how did he found my house? this isn't safe for Katy, him knowing where i live while she's staying here. does he know that she'll live here? in this building?

"what are you doing here?" i spit, holding the door for dear life.

"relax dude." he smirks. "i came to see my girlfriend." who is the idiot who told him that she's here?

"get out of this building." i try to stay calm so Katy won't wake up and see her. his smirk disappears and anger washes over his face. i'm not scared one bit.

"you don't get to tell me what to do, you little shit." he says sternly, stepping closer, his face is inches from mine but i don't move. i stay solid on the ground. he's about my height so he has no advantage on me. i can smell the alcohol in his breath and that's honestly, terrifies me. if he would knock me down and get to Katy, he would hurt her more than he already did.

"listen, i don't want to get into something right now but i think you should go."

"where is she?" he asks, his smirk came back onto his face, i don't want to know what happened before he came and i know Katy can't find out he was here.

"this isn't you'r business where you'r EX is." i say sternly.

"where is she?" he repeats through greeted teeth. he is really dumb if he thinks i'm scared of him. he's not taller, not stronger, surely not smarter but he is much more violent. 

"get the fuck out!" i yell suddenly and push him out roughly, closing the door as fast as i can. it was easy to do in his drunken state. he stumbled back and groaned. i sprint towards my room to see if Katy was asleep, she was. i run back to the kitchen when i hear pounding on the door. i unlock my phone and dial the police.