part 36

When i step inside the living room, Ron and Christian are sitting on the couch with their eyes straight to the TV. when i see they didn't notice my present, i cough and they immediately turn their gaze to me.

"oh, hey Katy." Ron says. i walk over to Christian and he invites me to sit on his lap, i instantly accept the offer because he would do this kind of things only once in a while so i better take it when i can get it...

"so where were you today?" Christian asks and wraps his hands around my waist.

"i found an apartment." i beam, Ron's and Christian's eyes go wide at my statement.

"you did?!" Ron stands up. i smile and nod.

"congratulations Katy, i'm so happy for you." Ron hugs me with Christian's hands still wrapped around me.

"thank you." i giggle.

"that's great, Katy." Christian says and lean in to kiss my lips. i push my head to lay on his chest when my dad walks into the living room.

"dad i bought an apartment!" i yell and get up from Christian's chest to run to my dad's arms.

"what? really!! that's so great!" he cheers when i reach him and he pulls me into his arms. "i'm so proud of you." 

he pulls away, his eyes fixed on mine, with a small smile and a happy expression that immediately turns to a sad one. my face drops when i spot a tear running down his cheek and falling on his brown T-shirt.

"aww, dad don't cry." i whisper. 

"i..i don't want you to grow up." he sniffs like a little boy when his mom leaves him in his kinder garden.

"dad." i sigh. "as much as i want to stay and to be around you, i have to do something with my life you know that don't you? don't you want me to be happy and become the proud women you raised me to be?" i half laugh at the second part of my sentence. "it's not like you need me to survive." i add.

"you'r still my little girl.. and i wasn't crying." he pouts.

"yeah, right." i laugh. i'm relieved that he's back to his playful way i've grown to like in my family, at least he's not crying...

"so where is it?" Ron asks.

"it's on... umm.." if i'll say it's on Marchmont street, Ron will surly spit  that Harry lives there too, that is the last thing i want to happened to Christian in front of my dad and Ron.

"i don't remember." i finally say.. lie. "but i will get the details."

"that's topical for you." Christian jokes and i stick my tongue out playfully, he chuckles and i move to sit on his lap again.

"but it's a beautiful place, i'll be able to see half London from my balcony, and it has multiple shops really close to me." i rush, still amazed by my unbelievable words.

"wow, i can't wait to see it, when's the move?" Christian says.

"when i'm ready." i smile.

there was a small silence and a small knock breaks it. Ron got on his feet towards the door and comes back a few seconds later with Niall and Louis behind him. they both shoot me a smile and a wave before i return the favor.

"you coming?" Ron turns to Christian. 

"where are you going?" i ask.

"how do you call it in you'r language?.. guys night." Ron jokes.

"you'r going with them?" i ask Christian, i have no problem with him being with people i know.

"yeah, Ron told me i can come with them to a strip club." 

what? strip club? why would Ron take him to that?

my dad's gaze immediately turns to Christian and shifts between him and Ron with a hard glare. i can hear small chuckles coming from Louis's and Niall's direction, Christian must have spot my lack of words and confusion. Christian and Ron burst into laughter and i can't find the amusement in his words.

"relax will you, i'm just messing with you." Christian laughed and placed a kiss to my cheek. relief washes through me and so dos in my dad and i can even spot a tiny grin on his face.

"that's not funny." i cross my arms, pretending to be a 5 year old. Christian laughs and pokes my cheek with his index finger, an uncontrollable smile is spread across my face. he chuckles and lifts me up to sit on the couch and places a kiss to my lips before winking and following Ron and his friends out of the room.

"we'll be back by 11." Ron yells, i hear the front door closes and followed by silence. my dad sighs and open the back door and sit at one of the sofas in the back yard with a newspaper. then it hits me, what if Harry will be there and tell Christian about our strange coincident today. i bite my lip knowing that i can't do anything now, he's gone. accept from sitting here alone in fear, there's nothing i can do.

-Harry's pov-

"where are you?" i say through the phone.

"we're here, we just needed to go to Ron's house to pick him up." Louis says. Ron's house? are they're bringing Katy? the thought excites me i have to admit.

"oh and we brought her boyfriend...Christi?" Louis says and my heart sinks. not cause of him, because Katy isn't there. and because he is there instead.

"my name is Christian, you but wipe." i hear Christian's obnoxious voice from the other end, followed by multiple laughs about his stupid statement.

"anyway, we're here." Louis says. by that, i hang up the phone.

Niall Ron enters the small school arena, right after them, Christian and Louis. i whistle and wait for them to spot me, when they did, they walked up the stairs to sit in my row. Ron slides in beside me, then Niall Christian and Louis.

"what took you so long? people started to get mad at me for saving seats." i say.

"sorry mate." Niall says.

"why are we in a school arena?" Christian asks.

"my little sister cheers here, so we're coming here to support her and to watch the game on the way." Louis explains.

the game started and we set in silence until the half time when some of the people went to buy more food for the second half, apparently Ron went with them. Niall and Louis chatted with Christian about football and other stuff i didn't bother to hear when something they said got my attention.

"she's all goody goody." Christian shrugs. "we haven't done it yet."

is he talking about...

he leans forward and looks behind him to see if somebody's looking.

"but she has the sexiest ass i've ever seen, i told her that i want to bang her for long time but she's shy as hell but that won't stop me..." he smirks. Niall and Louis faces turn to an uncomfortable shape and their eyes wide but he doesn't seem to notice. i feel my jaw clenches. does he thinks it's OK to talk about Katy like that? women entirety. i swear if he says another thing like that about her i will knock his teeth out.

"dude, i'm not OK with talking about her it isn't my business but.. don't you think you'r shadowing on her like creeping her out?" Louis asks my exact thoughts, but his way of doing it wasn't at all similar to mine...

Christian's face drops and he's getting angry, he really don't like being told what to do with what is 'his'.

"don't tell me i'm creeping her out, i can do what i please with her." he says. from the corner of my eyes, i can see his eyes are locked on me and a smirk is plastered on his face. "like a sex doll.." he adds with an even more evil smirk.

That's it.