part 26

Once i finished my shower, i wrapped the towel around me and walk out of the bathroom. i was a foot from my room when a deep voice called for me.

"Katy?" 

Harry.

i was frozen, i couldn't move from the thought of Harry seeing me in my towel, which, with my lack of luck, reached just under my bum.

-Harry's pov-

It took me time to process what is standing in front of me. Katy in an extremely short towel staring at me with embarrassment in her eyes.

i can feel my cheeks flame and my eyes widening by the sight.

"sorry." was all she could say. i tried to speak but decide against it, if something would come out it would be a few mumbles and spit.

we stand like that for a few minutes until she turned around and quickly closed the door behind her.

i was left behind after her closing the door with no words yet again.

i got back to myself when Niall called me from downstairs. i didn't answer him i just walked towards the stairs and left the floor.

still shocked from the heavenly girl in the small towel that was in front of me a few minutes ago, i set down on the couch unable to form a sentence to Niall's question, mostly cause i wasn't listening, i kept replaying Katy's features in my mind.

i lay my head back and a smile formed on my lips at my thoughts. my mind was empty from anything but Katy.

-Katy's pov-

Katy you just can't learn, can you?  my mind tells me. why didn't i bring clothes to the shower with me? especially when i have 3 guys waiting for me downstairs.

i set on my bed with my comb in my hand, waiting for me to use him, but i was numb.

i finally got back to my senses and finished combing my hair. i got up from the bed and went towards the closet to grab some undies and a bra.

i looked in my closet for something to wear, i decided to go on my light pink casual dress and some Nike sports shoes so it won't look formal in some way. the dress reaches to the middle of my thighs and i remembered that it is cold outside so i pull out my white tights and slide them on my legs.

i made my hair into a tight pony tail and put on some mascara, eyeliner and some blush and grab my light pink lip gloss to complete the look. i wasn't so ready to face Harry after the little accident but i'm a strong person, i mean it's not like he saw me naked...  that's good think positive. my mind teases me.

i walk out of the room after a last glance in the mirror and head downstairs. when i walk inside the living room Niall opened his mouth playfully and Zayn smiled at me. Harry was with his head on the couch and a smile on his face.

"you look good girl!!" Niall jokes and Harry snaps his head up the second he finished talking. his eyes go up and down my look and i can't stop myself from blushing.

"you look... beautiful." Harry smiles at the ground. Niall's and Zayn's eyes goes to Harry and they turn back to me with a grin on their faces.

"we should get going." Zayn says.

i nod my head and we walk out the door.

we drove in separate cars since Harry came in his own car when Niall and Zayn came before him in Zayn's car. i diidn't want to have an awkward conversation with Harry so i got in Zayn's car before anyone can offer something else.

we arrive to the park where the kites show is, and i stepped out of the car to the cold breeze of London. the park looked amazing, there were many people though so i couldn't see the grass.

Harry was with his hands in his pockets and his eyes on the ground when we traveled through the crowd to find a spot to sit on.  it was a bit awkward to be with Ron's friends without Ron but they are to damn friendly. 

we set down and Niall lay his body on the grass. looking up, i didn't catch any kites yet, but looking at Harry i was surely flying. what am i saying? i shake my head to avoid these thoughts and starting a casual conversation with the 3 guys around me.

some music started to play in the background. it wasn't a quiet one for a kite show. i never liked loud music and a lot of people next to me, of course i like people but if they are drunk and sweaty and i can't move cause of the density then no thank you.

i informed Zayn that i'm going to a more peaceful place and he nod in understanding. i got up and Harry immediately looked up at me in a questioned look, i mouthed the words 'too loud' and he nodded and looked down.

 i looked around me to find a small, people free space for me to sit. i spot a distant tree with only 2 people next to it but not under it. i started walking towards it.