part 5

Once i step outside, the wind hit the only exposed part of my skin, my face. i shiver a little and put my hands in my sweatshirt pockets. 

i start walking a bit, admiring every single detail on every house, everything here is decorated so neatly. 

i continue my walk untill i spot a small park with a small fountain, not a natural one of course.. 

a few trees and... one Harry? 

i kept walking towards the park's direction to see if my eyes don't lie. 

and they don't, it is Harry. 

i try to avoid having eye contact with him so i wont have to have an awkward small talk with him, no luck. 

"Katy right?" i hear his deep voice asking from behind me. 

"hi, Harry right?" i ask back .

"what are you doing here?" he asks. 

"well i wanted to see London on my own i guess."i answer with a smile. 

"do you even know London ?" he teases.

"no.." i answer truthfuly and quietly and he chuckles, he has such a cute smile... 

"so what are you doing here ?" i ask, trying to change the subjact. 

"ohh, i come here every once in a while to.. i don't know, clear my head a bit." he says, putting his hand on the back of his neck. 

"hey, maybe i can show you around, you know so Ron won't have to put 'lost' signs of you." he laughs and i join him. i don't know if he's hitting on me but i won't say i have boyfriend so it won't look like i'm stupid if he isn't . 

"i'd love to!" i say before i can stop myself.

"than let's go!" he says in enthusiasm equal to mine. 

while we're walking i thought to myself that i barely know him and i'm walking along in the streets of cold London. but it's on daylight, i comfore myself. and besides, he is one of Ron's friends, i have nothing to be scared of. he looks nice.

"so what is Ron for you ? a cousin?" he breaks me out of my thoughts.

"no, he's my uncle" i smile.

"i thought for a second he was your boyfriend." he gives an embarrassed chuckle. 

"ughh, gross!!" we both laugh and i find myself staring at him with admiring eyes.

"what?" he says and i shake my head.

"nothing" i can feel my cheeks heating up as he giggles. 

"so what do you do at your free time?" he asks.

"well ilike to draw and i sing but nothing serious..." i thank god we past through that embarrassing moment.

"that's cool" he smiles.

"how about you?" i smile back.

"ohh i write songs.."

"and.." i signal for him to continue.

"that's pretty much it " he giggles again, this time i join him.

....

after we arrived to my grandmother's door, Harry walked me to the door steps and i start to feel a little uneasy.. 

"thank you ." i thank him and smile. 

"no no , thank you." he says poking me with his finger playfully.

"thank me? for what? you're the one who took to me under his wing like a lost puppy" i laugh and he joined me.

"yeah but i got a bit bored of clearing my head, i clear him to much.." he chuckled. "walking with you was an interesting change." he smirks and i can't help but blush .  he opened his mouth to speak again but i freaked out because he looked like he was about to kiss me and that's where my mind reminds me that i have Christian at home loving me. 

so i give Harry a fast goodbye hug,and i may cought him of guard cause he wasen't able to hug back.  

i got in the house, leaving him with a confused look on his face.

i looked out of the window  and watched as his legs move in those tight jeans of his, out of my grandmother's yard and back on the street . 

GOD...