part 15

the weekend is here, and i have no plans for it. i hope Ron has plans for me. i got up and took a shower, to prevent any more awkward moments like stepping out of the shower with only a towel on again, i remembered to take my clothes with me . 

i wore some pink sweat pants and one of Christian's T-shirts, yes i took a few with me. 

"goodmorning" i say while coming down the stairs.

"goodmorning lazy katy" Dani teases me.

"now you'r calling me that?!" i groan and he chuckles.

"where's grandma?" 

"she's out, in the mall i guess." he shrugs. the mall? my grandmother acts like she's 18 sometimes, but i love seeing her like that, she is full of life. i made myself a bowl of cereal and went towards the couch to sit next to Deni.

"do you have to eat like that?" he complains and chew even louder to annoy him.

my phone buzzes and i got a text, it's from harry?

*hi umm it's harry again i was just wodering if you'd like to come bowling with me niall and ron? text me back:)*

i thought he would be embbarest about what happened yesterday, but i'm glad we are past this. and bowling sounds fun, plus we're not going to be alone, niall and ron will be there as well.

* thank you for inviting me i would love to come, and goodmorning btw:)*

seconds later i get another text from him.

*okay i will come pick you and ron up at seven, be ready ;)

i don't know how to feel about the winking smiley face, it makes my stomach flutter though.

i glance at the clock and it's past 11 am. what would i do for the rest of the day? i decide that i will go to the mall, now if i only knoe where it is.. i haven't went shopping yet.

i want to buy an outfit for today. for harry huh..  my mind teas me and i blush at my own thoughts.

"Deni, do you think you can drive to the mall?" i ask him.

"yeah sure, when?"

"half an hour from now. " i say and he nods.

i go upstairs to put on some dark jeans a white T-shirt and my long leather coat. i don't feel like puting make up on, i'm netural.

"ready to go?" Deni says waving his car keys in the air,and i nod. 

i climb into the car and we head to the mall.