part 43

-Katy's pov-

i was currently driving my car down the road and towards the hospital. i'm going to visit Harry today, he told me that today is his last day in there and he gets to go home. i'm glad it's finally over and he's OK. my phone starts to vibrate, signalling i got a new text. i bring the car to a halt near the sidewalk and open my text.

*hey, when will you get home today?* Christian.. i sigh and type down my reply.

*in about two hours, don't wait up :p* i press send and wait for him to reply.

*it's 11:27 am Katy...* 

*O.O i know that.*

*well gotta go bye:)*  he text me and i sigh again.

i start driving again. as i pull into the hospital parking lot, Harry is walking down the road with some paperwork in his hands and he's limping. guilt washes over me almost instantly at the sight of that sweet poor gut currently limping because of MY boyfriend. i immediately know where he's walking and i beep my car to get his attention. he jumps instantly and turn around, when his eyes land on me, a bright smile takes over his face. i laugh and signals for him to get in my car with my finger, he jogs towards me and his smile grows.

"what are you doing here?" he asks, still with a smile while sticking his head through the passenger's window.

"you said you'r going home so i wanted to surprise you."

"you mean drive me." he grins.

"well now i'm driving you since you don't have you'r car here." i smirk. he always drove me around now it's my turn.

"yeah i was going to take the bus." he sighs. a disgusted expression is on his face as he turns his head to look at the bus that just passed the station.

"get in!" i beam, he oblige and open the passenger door. "nobody suggested on driving you home?" i ask when i realize that nobody is here really.

"i haven't told anyone that i'm going out of the hospital." he turns his whole body towards me and i do the same. we both lean our shoulder on the leather seat.

"why?" i simply asked.

"i guess i just didn't want to." he shrugs.

"you told me." i shook my head playfully.

"maybe you'r the only one i care about him knowing or not." he looks at his hands with a blush.

how can he say that? i'm flattered and all but he has some really close friends and his family.. Gosh! his family do they even know? why didn't they came to get him out? that's pretty mean, not telling you'r parents that you'r leaving the hospital... or telling them that you'r even in there.

"does you'r parents know? that you were in the hospital?" i break the silence. he looks a little disappointed that i didn't took much notice to his last sentence. but i did, a lot of notice, he just doesn't know...

"Harry?" i whisper when he doesn't answer.

"no." he says too quiet, his eyes  shot up and locks on mine.

"you didn't tell them?" i ask. "why?" i look to my left, to the parking lot. 

"i just didn't, okay?" he sighs. i give a confused look but decide to leave it alone. i want to tell him my dad and Christian are leaving soon but i don't see why it could be important...

"i'm sorry... if i woke any bad memory.." i hesitate on saying. his eyes turn to his hands again. 

"it's OK.." he didn't say he doesn't have a bad memory of something that has to do with his parents so i guess he holds some hurt feeling about it. i don't push him into talking to me, he has a lot on his plate and i don't want to make it worse by bringing up more bad things.

"i'm moving to the new apartment in two weeks." i state, his head snaps up and his eyes lit up at my words.

"you are?! that's so great!" he cheers and reach his arm out to hug me, i accept while leaning in and placing my hands on his back. the hug is worm and welcoming, i inhale deep, taking his scent into my nose. he has the same cologne as Christian. Acqua Di Gio. i feel Harry's chuckle vibrates against my chest  at the sound my nostrils make while taking in the lovely scent.

"do you like it?" he chuckles.

"i do, it's the same as Christian." i say and instantly regratt it as i feel Harry tense underneath my hold. we pull away and embarrassment takes over, red hits his cheeks and i feel mine burning as well. he coughs and i giggle. he flax the muscles in his shoulders and sighs as he do so, leaning his back flat on the leather seat.

"home or..?" i ask and his head turns to my direction again.

"amm, i think home will do." he jokes. i smile and nod. i start the engine and pull out of the parking lot, once we were on the high way i start a small talk with Harry and he seems to feel relieved happily chats along. he tells about his old neighborhood and life in school as a young boy. he also told me how he met Louis, Niall,  Zayn and Ron. he said he met them at his friend's birthday party and that he wanted to leave early but couldn't and when he saw Ron and Niall outside he asked them if they could give him a ride since his car needed to be fixed. and then they just talked and started hanging out. Harry mentioned during our talk, a few things that he hates and loves about people and the world basically. i chatted along agreeing with some of his statements and just enjoy his voice echoing through the car. i remembered the way to the building i bought my apartment in and just drove smoothly. 

i stop by the entrance and i can Harry's struggling to get out of the car because of his still bruised leg, i jump out of my car and walk over to his side. i open the passenger door and his eyes widen at my gesture. i stretch my hand for him to grab and he smiles up at me, his eyes less widened. he climbs out of the car and i take out his papers and give it to him.

"thank you, you really didn't have to..."

"it's ok." i interrupt him. "i'll be you'r guardian angel." i nudge his arm with my elbow and he chuckles.

"you certainly are an angel." he says quietly but i still heard him.

"what?" i smile. a blush flushed over his face again.

"nothing." he kicks a stone that was near his foot and i roll my eyes playfully. he's so sweet sometimes and i feel really bad and arrogant that i'm rejecting him but there's nothing else i can do, i can't fall into his arms just because he loves me. i don't know what he thinks about me and Christian's relationship but i honestly don't care what others think, what matters is that i really love Christian and if people don't understand it... it's their fault.

"get well." i smile and stand on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. when i pull away he has a stupid smile on his face, his dimples are displayed which makes him look younger and more appealing.. damn!

i turn around and walk towards my car, but before i get in i turn back to Harry who's still watches me, i wave at him and enter my car.i take off looking at the side mirror to see Harry entering his building. which is going to be mine soon! 

i pull up in front of my grandmother's house and turn off the engine. i walk up the stairs to the door and open it, i arrived a little earlier than i had told Christian but i'm sure that's not so important when i show up the only thing that matters is that i did show up eventually. i step inside the house and inside the kitchen, no one is there and there's a note for me on the counter. 

"me Ron and you'r dad are out we'll be back soon .                                                                                             love you.. grandma."

i put the letter down on the counter and open the fridge to get something in my mouth. i jump, noticing that she didn't mentioned Christian on the letter. is he here? i walk inside the living room and it's empty... i walk outside the back yard and he's not there also... sense hits me saying that he's not down stairs and i walk up the stairs to the second floor. i suddenly start to hear some voices, laughter... Christian's laughter. i smile at the sound and continue walking towards the voice until i reach my bedroom door. i'm ready to open it and greet Christian with a loving kiss.

but when i walk inside... i'm being greeted by something else...