part 3

After i took a shower and got dressed quickly, i went downstairs to grab some of my grandmother's home cooked meal. GOD!! i love her cooking. 

Ron and Dani were allready sitting so i set next to my grandmother, 

suddenly theres a knock on the door.

"i'll get it,it's for me." Ron says and gets up from his seat. when he comes back, a curly haired boy follows him in, right after him theres a black haired boy, i can see he has brown eyes.

"mom, we're heading to my room." Ron says without picking up his plate from the table ,that's rude,

it's weird that he says that to my grandmother. i mean he is 21 years old and bringing his friends home to play? i think... 

"aren't you going to introduce you'r friends to katy?" my grandmother asks and i look at my plate trying to not have eye contact.

"ohh right ,Katy this is Harry, Harry this is Katy" Ron says pointing at the curly one named Harry and then at me . "Zayn, Katy, Katy, Kayn" Ron says pointing again. 

"hi" i say with a smile, the curly haired boy smiles back ,and i can't help but notice how cute he is, but i have a boyfriend...  

"hello" Harry says ,the black haired boy named Zayn stays quiet ,he's a little shy...  

I can feel Harry's eyes on me as he walk towards me with he's hand sticking out . 

"i'm Harry. " he personally intreduces himself as i shake his hand ,his voice is deep and husky.

"i'm Katy " i say 

"nice to meet you Katy." he smiles .

"nice to meet you too." i smile back,he has pretty green eyes, i just noticed!!

"are you done?" Ron asks with a stupid smirk on his face .  

"yes ," i say and harry lets go of my hand and head up stairs with Ron and Zayn. 

"he's cute isn't he?" my grandmother whisper.

"what !? grandma!! i have a boyfriend!" i half scream half whisper. she laughs and takes my plate with her plate to wash it , i get up from the table and head towards the living room. my grandmaa's living room is big but seems small because of the huge couch she put there.

i look into my phone to check if i had any messages or missed calls  

--none--

i was kind of surprise about my goodbye talk with Christian at the airport, he didn't mention anything about long distance relationship ,does he even wants to have an LDR with me ?  

he wasen't so upset and... 

i shake my head to forget about these kind of thoughts, i could feel my eyes getting sleepier by the minute ,until i drift into sleep.