part 22

I walk out of the car and Harry walks me to the door.

sometimes i think about how nice and sweet he can be, he's nothing like most of the guys i know. not like Christian at least.

as we reach to door, i open my purse to get the keys grandma duplicate for me, he stays put as i do.

"thank you for driving me." i say when i find them and look up at him. he is already looking at me.

"my pleasure." he smiles.

"if i stayed there i.. i would freak out." i say and look at the ground and he puts his hands in his pockets.

"i'm really sorry for what Nikol did to you, i really do. next time i make sure she won't come." 

"next time?" 

"well.. i assume that you'll come with me.. us again." he stutter. the red in his cheeks is visible even in the dark.

"it's OK, you don't have to fight with a friend just so i could come, you know her more time than you know me."

"friend? oh no she's not my friend." he jokes and i giggle.

"anyway, thanks you for what you said to her, i didn't know how to stop her." i thank him and a smile appears on his face and it makes me do the same thing.

i really enjoy talking to him, i still feel guilty about acting so 'friendly' with Harry, he's nothing but nice to me and he's just a friend.

i do wish Christian would care more about me, or even pretend to care.

"it's OK, she just wont shut up sometimes. don't worry if you think she doesn't like you, she wants to annoy me." he kicks a small stone near his foot.

"How harassing me can annoy you?" i chuckle in an attempt of making the conversation lighter.

"i don't know, i guess she knows i'll get mad." he rubs the back of his neck with his hand.

why would he get mad? 

"how?" i ask before i can stop myself. 

he's having a hard time answering, and i don't want to ask too many questions or make him feel uncomfortable.

"you know what never mind, i'm exhausted from today." i lower my shoulders.

-Harry's pov-

"thank you again for inviting me.. for everything basically." she says and stands on her tipptoes to plant a kiss on my cheek.

her lips are soft against my skin and feel like hundreds of roses brush it.

i feel butterflies in my stomach. i thought only girls supposed to have them!

i never expected in a million years that she will kiss me, we haden't hug each other yet, we have but it was to fast to remember. i sound like such a nerd.

i know it's just a kiss on the cheek but it's weirdest i ever felt from that action. she seems unaffected from it as she unlocks the door and open it.

is it like the usual thing you do in her home town? is kissing me on the cheek supposed to mean anything? i sure hopes so. even if it doesn't, i don't care.

she turns around and smile at me once more and closes the door. i stay still for almost two minutes thinking about those lips of hers. damn. 

"goodnight." i finally able to say something and it's probably to myself.

i turn around and stumble over a small garden lamp.

"damn it." i say too loud and immediately cover my mouth with my hands. i look around to see if i woke anyone up and once i checked, i start walking towards my car.

i glance at her house one more time before starting the car and head back to the bowling place.

-Katy's pov-

What? he deserves a kiss, it was just on the cheek.

he WAS nice to me and he yelled at his ex girlfriend to defend me.

i hear him say 'goodnight' to himself, he is still standing there. i giggle from his inocent moment.

Dani is sitting on the couch with his paper work and a pen his hand.

"hey, what are you doing up?" i walk towards him to get a closer look on what he is doing.

"why are YOU up?" he fires back and i smile.

"ha ha real mature."

"i am mature." he looks up at me, i roll my eyes and he chuckles.

"how was you'r first night out?" he asks. my mind travels back to Harry stands up from his seat, and shouts at Nikol to stop her from asking more nosy questions.

"it was.. nice" i shrug. he nods and get back to his paper work.

i check my phone and i had a missed call from my dad and a text from Christian. sometimes i think that they are the only two man in my life. i surprised Christian send me a message and i didn't even spoke to him it almost five days.

*me and you'r dad are coming to visit you next month.* the text reads.

he's coming too? i don't know how i feel about it, it's kind of odd, i mean i'm suppose to jump up and down from excitement to see him. before i actually came here i for sure would go crazy if he would say he is coming. i'm here alone for a week now and it's not thrilling.

i want it to be though, no matter what i feel about the visit or his uncaring behavior... i love him.

*really?! that's great i really miss you!!* i text him back. it's not exactly how i feel about it but i have no idea what i feel about it, this is a good enough answer.

*see you in London*  he sends a few minutes later. it's not surprising he didn't say he misses me, i guess i'm kind of used to it.

let's hope for the best.