part 29

When i open the door, i felt like the air was vanished from my body. Christian is sitting on the staircase talking with Dani. he was supposed to come in a month or so, he has the worse timing. his eyes met mine and he got up and walked towards me. 

"hey babe." he smiles and pulls me into his arms. 

he doesn't care that i'm soaking wet, or he just didn't notice. Harry's eyes on the floor, he is uncomfortable. it's nice to see that Christian had missed me like i missed him, but why now?

i couldn't speak, i couldn't tell Christian i missed him cause of what i did today, i'm afraid Harry think that i'm a hypocrite or a bitch. Christian pulls away and plants a kiss on my forehead. his gaze turns to Harry and then to the jacket on my shoulder. i forgot i was wearing Harry's jacket. oh no!

"who is this?" Christian points at Harry, he could be so impolite.

"umm.. this.. this is Harry." i stutter.

-Harry's pov-

anger takes over my body by the sight of him. this is the asshole that made Katy feel so unloved, and he's here acting like he had missed her. why does he care about who i am? or why are you with his girlfriend and you two are wet as hell?  my mind adds.

"and you must be Christian." i make the fake smile i can make. 

"yeah, Katy's boyfriend." he says as he snakes his hand around Katy's waist, pulling her close to him like he announce his territory. like a damn baboon.

Katy's eyes on me, like she is screaming mentally for me to shut up. if i wasn't  thinking of what she wants, i would beat the shit out of him. if this is what she wants..

"i know, she talks about you all the time." i lie, i don't want him to get mad at her, she doesn't deserve it. she looks at me and mouth the words 'thank you', i look back at him and he has a stupid grin on his face.

they don't look good together at all. 

"where were you?, you'r all wet." he pulls away from her in an obnoxious way. i do my best to keep calm.

"i was.. i.." she stutters, i can see it's impotent to her not to lie to her.. boyfriend.

"we were at a kites show and she didn't had a car so i walked her home." i save her. she looks down, she hates the idea of lying, i'm doing this for her.

"we?" he looks at her, Katy is terrified from him, this is not how you supposed to feel when you'r dating.

"yeah a couple of Ron's friends." she says.

"pumpkin!" i her a deep voice calls from the kitchen. 

a middle age man appears from the kitchen door and Katy runs to him and hugs him. this must be her dad. 

"i missed you!" she yells when he lifts her off the ground like she's some 5 year old. the sight worms my heart and it's a bit amusing, they all treats her like she's still a kid. accept that Christian who treats her like crap.

-Katy's pov-

"wern't you supposed to come a month from now?" i ask when he puts me down. 

"aren't you happy to see the only two man in you'r life." Christian smirks. he's such an asshole when it comes to declaim his property. i'm not his property.

i look over at Harry, he looks almost... hurt? he was so nice to not call me out in front of Christian. i don't know what i would do without him.

"i couldn't wait, and i wanted to surprise you." my dad smiles.

"bought a house yet?" Christian asks.

"no, i'm going to look for one in two days, i went to The Real Estate building with Ha..." i stop when Christian glares at Harry then at me. 

"myself. i went alone." i correct myself hoping that he didn't notice. i can sense Harry's chuckle behind me, so i smile and Christian believed it's for him. dodge that ball..

"that's great!." my dad cheers, his eyes are glossy though.

"hey man." i hear Ron says behind me, he gives Harry a tap on his shoulder but Harry's eyes are locked on me. i have no idea why he is looking at me like that, but i don't want to know... 

"my god, Katy!" my grandmother says when she enters the room. "you'r all wet!! Harry you too? omg!" she continues. she is always overreacting, it's just rain.

"yeah the rain caught us off guard, i will take a shower now." i smile before turning to Harry, his expression softens when i smile at him and hands him his jacket, our eyes never leaves each other's, Harry's eyes are nothing like Christian's. i don't know if they are prettier. his beautiful features locking me on him. Christian coughs so i notice him, i say thank you and turn to Christian and smile.

i walk upstairs and get in the shower.

-Harry's pov-

when Katy disappears to the second floor, Katy's dad walks towards me.

"it's nice to meet you, i'm Ross, Katy's dad." he stretch his hand out for me to shake.

"i'm Harry Katy's friend, pleasure to meet you." i smile while shaking his hand. i watch as Christian glares at me but i choose to ignore him, it's some what amusing that he acts like that towards me cause i was with Katy, treating her like a princess when he, on the other hand, makes her feel like shit.

i stretch my hand to Christian, i know it's evil of me to do that but i don't care.

"Harry." i smile.

he shakes my hand with no words. i don't know what Katy sees in him, he's not even polite. Ron and Ross leaves the room, me and Christian were left alone. i rose up and down on my heels, when he breaks the silence.

"so.. you and Katy seems to be really close." he leans his back to the wall.

"not exactly, we're just friends." i smile. my intention is to annoy him.

"keep it that way if you don't want to get hurt." he spits.

"excuse me?" i tilt my head to the side.

"you know exactly what i mean, don't you dare try to make a shitty move with her." he steps closer to me. i'm taller than him in a few inches so he don't know what he's doing.

"i'm not, just... giving her company." i smirk.

he's mad now. but i don't give a shit, and before i even realize where i am, his fist made contact with my face. i stumble but get back to my senses, before i can think about it, my hand flew to his stomach. i gave another one to his cheek, he grabbed the collar of my shirt before throwing me to the floor and hovering over me. 

he punched me a few times before i kick his back with my knees and flipping us over, i'm on him now. blood stained my shirt and face, i raise my hand up...

"Harry!!" Katy's voice sounds behind me.