part 45

In the morning, i found myself on a soft bed, covered with a fresh duvet in the smell of Vanilla. the sunlight coming out from the large balcony door hit my face as i flutter my eyes open. i sat up, rubbing my eyes and taking in my surroundings. i was on a large double bed that had white sheets and decorative pillows, half of them were on the floor... the walls were painted in light brown, a brown and white closet and a small chandelier. i've noticed that my shoes were placed neatly by the door and my socks are no where in sight, my coat was folded and placed on the edge of the bed.

slowly, my feet touched the cold floor and making the noise they made soft. i opened the door carefully and stepped out of the room. i walked in a small hall that led to a living room, i had two doors on my left and one on my right. i turn the handle on the first door and it clicked, i opened it making sure i'll do as little noise as possible. i entered to a small yet beautiful bathroom (as much as a bathroom can be..) i walked over to the golden sink which held a mirror on top of it and absorbed my features. 

a bandage was placed on my cheek and jaw, my hair was messy. then i run the events from yesterday in my head. Christian hit me, i ran to my car, drove away and reached to Harry's house. that's all i remember. i stepped out of the bathroom after washing my face and start walking towards the living room. it was empty. i heard someone turning on a faucet, i followed the noise until i reached a large kitchen with a curly haired figure standing in front of the faucet. he was dressed in the same sweatpants from yesterday and his chest was bare again.

"Harry?" i whisper. he jumps slightly at my sudden appearance at the door frame but smiles brightly when he sees it's me.

"good morning, love." he says in his deep morning voice.

"did you... put the bandage on my cheek?" i ask.

"yeah i did, i also put you'r shoes near the door where you slept." he smiles.

he's one of the sweetest guys i've ever seen.

-Harry's pov-

"whats that?" Katy asks while pointing at the blood stained towel on the sink. 

"it's nothing." i assure her. 

i didn't want to freak her out and tell her it's her blood so i remained quiet. after she fell asleep yesterday , i gave myself the responsibility to make her feel better so i took a towel, wetting it with water from the sink and cleaning her slightly blooded cheek, i put a bandage over her injury. then i grabbed her and carried her to me room and laced her on the bed. i wanted to change her clothes as well but that would be inappropriate, so i took her shoes and coat off and let her sink into deep sleep. she needed her rest.

that shit of a man Christian did this to her, i just can't believe he hit her. i can believe that he hurt her but hit her? that's not acceptable. no one should touch her and no one won't. he deserves to get hurt the way he did to Katy, both physically and mentally. i'm not done with him yes, i haven't started yet, he will get what he deserves whether it's me or anyone else. 

he fucking hit her!!

"are you sure?" Katy snaps me out of my thoughts.

"yeah." i simply reply. i turn back to the sink when i feel two tiny arms wrap them selves around my waist from behind.

"thank you Harry." Katy whispers.

"for what?" i chuckle.

"for caring about me even though i don't deserve it.." she says the last part of her sentence too quietly.

"who says you don't deserve it?" i say little angry as i swiftly turn around to face her and putting both of her hands down and holding them in mine. my face holds a frown. she doesn't answer, she just looks at the ground and biting her lip. i put my hands off her shoulders and placing them by my sides. i lift her head up by her chin with my finger so she could look at me, i then poke the bridge of her nose causing her to smile. i turn back around and finished what i started.