part 48

i'll be making the wordrobe for Katy on Polyvore an it in here so you could have a look at her clothing. :)

-------------

"no."

"yes."

"don't be ridicules, i can sleep on the couch."

"i don't want you to sleep on the couch, you've done more than enough for me."

"move, you'r sleeping on the bed."

"but..."

"no."

"Harry..."

"shhh..." Harry silences me. we were arguing about who will sleep where, i insisted on crashing on the couch but Harry refuses and demanded that i'll sleep on a bed so i'll be comfortable. i feel so bad and spoil,  i  want him to be comfortable as well.

"fine." i sigh. he smiles and bring out a blanket and a pillow from under the bed.

"you give in way too fast." he mumbles as he walks out of the room.

"excuse me?" i chuckle, following him to the living room.

"nothing." he lies, chuckling.

i huff and walk up to him as he covers the couch with the blanket. i wrap my arm around his toned torso and kiss his back.

"goodnight." i whisper into his chest.

"goodnight." his deep chuckle vibrates through his back and into my body. his hands are rubbing my arms.

i pull away and run to the bedroom, get under the covers and slowly drifting off to sleep.

---------

"Katy."

"Katy."

"what?" i mumble, my eyes close and my face is buried  in the soft pillow.

"good morning." Harry whispers. i groan and turn around under the duvet. Harry's deep and adorable chuckle echoes through the room and he is swiftly by my side.

"c'mon get up, you need to eat something."

"how long was i asleep?" i mumble again, refusing to open my eyes and meet the burning day light.

"two days." Harry simply said.

"what?!" i yell and jump out of the bed, my eyes immediately burn just as i predicted. i check the date and the time. "that's not even possible!!" i scream again. how was i  asleep for two whole days?! i missed a lot.

"relax, you didn't woke up the next morning, i went to check you and notice that you'r alive and just let you sleep." he laughs.

"i never slept for so long in my life..." i admit, my voice is much calmer now.

"well you surely glows." he shoots me a  bright smile. just then, my stomach reminds me that it's there and i put my hands over it. Harry must've noticed.

"come on." he says lowly and leads me to the kitchen. he grabs a bowl and cereal, pours some milk in it and hand it to me.

"what happened to the rose?" i chuckle, before i could say anything else, Harry's hand is stratched out for me while holding a purple anemone and his other free hand is behind his back.

"it's not actually a rose but i hope it's ok."

why am i so stubborn? why can't i just except Harry's love for me and for once, be happy? i don't want to rush into things, it's not good for either of us.