part 8

-Harry's pov-

The moment we step outside i wanted to tell her to sit next me, but before i couldn't, Niall did.

i just set there across from them and glared at Niall like a fool.

i have got to mark my territory.

but yet again... we just met.

and maybe he is just being nice.

i watched her while her mouth moves and her sweet voice comes out of it, i can sit and watch her for hours.

Ron's voice snap me out of my thoughts and i immediatly checked if i'm not drooling..

"are you ok??" he whispers and i nod.

"have you ever been in LA?" Zayn asks Katy, i was daydreaming for like 20 minutes cause they seem to moved further in the conversation.

"yeah, i went there with my boyfriend last year." she says and my mouth drops as disappointment runs through me. i try to keep calm before i say something...

"ohh..you have a boyfriend?" i ask trying to hide the shock and in my voice

"yeah i do, we're together for almost 2 years." she smiles.

i frown at her happy answer.

and i choose to let it go.

.....

-Katy's pov-

The minute i said i had a boyfriend Harry frowned, why?

i am perfectly happy with Christian... i think.

well it doesn't matter beacause for now i'm taken. did i say 'for now'? what is happening to me?!

....

the evening went well, except for the 'i have a boyfriend' statement,that was awkward and a bit strange.

it's now 12:15 am and i feel a little tired as me and ron lead all 3 of them to the door.

"bye mate, see you tommorow. and goodbye to you too love." Niall winks at me and pretend he doesn't know how to wink to make me laugh, it did.

Harry gives him a glare but Niall walks out without noticing, what is wrong with Harry?

"bye love ones." Zayn jokes and give Ron a quick slap on his shoulder and open his arms pretending to be the weird old uncle you see in movies and hugs me, which makes me giggle. they are a funny group.

last but not least, Harry.

"thanx for having us... have a GREAT night." he chuckle and bomb his fist into Ron's. then comes towards me,his height towers over me. he looks at me for two seconds then hugs me.

not a friendly hug if i may say.

he untangles me and walked backwords to the door with a stupid dimpled smile on his face.

he hits the wall instead of the door,due to the fact he didn't look where he was going, he turned around and ran his hands over his hair.

he opened the door and looked at me one more time before exiting.