part 51

"ok then, i'm gonna need you'r phone number and i'll be on my way." the man who's name is Richard by his tag name, says. Katy gives him her phone number and i do the same. Richard leaves right after and i'm left with a broken door and a scared Katy.

"we can't sleep with the front door like that." she sighs quietly, rubbing the wet towel over my face gently. her touch is amazingly smooth.

"well," i make an effort to get up and once i'm set up straight, i continue. "you can go to sleep, i'll stay up." i tell her.

"no," she says sternly. "you need you'r sleep and there's no way i'm going back to sleep anyway so it's fine." she shakes her head.

"if you'r going to be stubborn again, which i know you will, we both stay up." i conclude.

"fine." she pouts. "what are we going to do with the door?" she plops the rest of her body on the couch next to me. her hair falls down on her face and she puffs air out of her mouth to remove it, making me chuckle.

"i'll call a door guy thing in the morning, don't worry." i assure her, pushing strands of hair from her face. she laughed suddenly, making me confused.

"what are you laughing about?" i smile at her.

"it's called door repair!" he laughter rings in my ears.

"same thing! you understood what i meant!" i defend.

"hardly." he laughter's getting tamed.

"i love your laugh." i smile weakly. she blushes, giggling.

"i forgot to thank you,"

"for locking you in my bathroom?" i chuckle.

"and saving me from that maniac who was drunk as fu..." before she swears, i put my hand on her mouth and she dramatically stops.

"don't swear, you not cursing makes you who you are," i frown. i don't like hearing swears, surely not from girls, especially if the girl is Katy. "i love the fact that i never hear you swear, don't ruin that for me." i add quieter. she mummers something into my hand and i remove it.

"what?" i say.

"i was about to say fire." she lies in an attempt to defend herself. i stifle a laugh.

"go ahead, laugh!" she crosses her arms with a pout. i reach out to poke her dimple and see that she holds back a smile.

"go ahead, smile!" i copy her words and she does just that. we end up watching the movie 'jaws'  and Katy was leaning into me, burying her face into my arm pit when a scary scene was showed. i laughed every time she did that by her hide place choice. this isn't really my ideal scene when i'm with a girl. a beautiful girl cuddling with a bleeding self, a blooded towel, a crushed front door caused by an asshole and a movie about sharks in the middle of the night. yep, a great scene. i don't really care how i'm sitting or where i am at the moment, as long as i'm with Katy i'm ok.

-Katy's pov- 

"well, i better get to shower now." i say as 'jaws' ends and gets up from the comfortable position with Harry. that was one scary movie! i could deal with vampires and evil power. sharks, however, are real which makes me scared more.

"you smell fine!" he groans and i pout, making him to let it go. i step inside the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. i turn the hot water on and letting it hit my face without worrying it will get in my eyes. my body is still a little tired and my heart starts beating faster when i replay Christian's face in my mind, he looked so mad and scary and... jealous. how did he find me? and why would he even want to? he made it very clear when he cheated on me that 'he don't give a shit about me'.