part 46

"Harry get up." i sigh. he looks up from my lap and loosen his grip around my legs a bit. "that was really sweet of you." i say quietly. "no one has ever did this for my forgiveness." i admit. Harry's attention is fixed on the floor, refusing to create eye contact.

"it's ok, you were right, you said it because you care."i assure him with a smile as an attempt to lift his gaze off of the ground, he looked guilty and ashamed, something that was unfamiliar around me. i don't know what to do to remove this horrible feeling from mind.

"i care about you, Katy, i really do." he whispers. his eyes are back into mine, pupils dilating as his green orbs dig themselves in my soul, making it so easy to forget everything and everyone. except for my dad, no one has ever treated me so carefully and sweetly like Harry. which is strange. i know Harry for a month or so and he's already being so protective and loving.

i grab both of his hands and try to lift him off the ground. i couldn't stand up, his arms might have loosened but he was still around me. realization hits him on what i was trying to do and he lifts himself and reaches for my hand.

"come, i'll bring you some clothes so you can take a shower." he smiles. i forgot i was wearing my slightly blooded clothes. it's horrible and scary to think that from just one hit in the jaw, Christian managed to make me lose so much blood. i knew he was violent, i didn't know how much of a violent person he really was.

i took Harry's hand and he led me towards the same bathroom i was in before. i watched as he grabbed a white towel from under the golden sink and placed it on top of the sink. he then took a comb and a new loofah for me and placed it next to the towel. 

"now, if you want, i have extra tooth brushes from under there too." he sighs. he reminds me of myself, my mood can change in seconds from angry, sad or frustrated to happy.

"you can always use mine." he smirks. i give him a disgusted look and he chuckles.

"thank you." i smile at him.

"my pleasure." he grins and leaves the bathroom. i was about to close the door when his head popped in the doorway.

"i will leave you some clothes in my room." he says.

i laugh at his childlike moment and close the door in his face playfully.

"owe my nose." he said in a high pitch voice. i laugh even harder until i tripped over my feet but gained my balance and laughed. i can hear him laughing too as his laughter echoed through the house.

i start stripping out of my clothes and throwing them on the floor . i took the loofah in one hand and the shampoo in the other. i put the loofah on the shower hanger and start shampooing my hair. once done with the second time, i start washing it and putting on the conditioner. suddenly, a knock on the door startled me.

"Katy." Harry's voice being heard through the door. " i'm going to the supermarket really quick, i'm locking you in ok?" 

"yeah."i simply answer. Christian never told me where he was going or even that he's going. Harry and Christian are again, polar opposites. Christian is so harsh and loud let alone aggressive as hell. but Harry, he was sweet, caring and kind, he actually cares for what i say. i wish i could give him the treatment that he deserves. i hate myself for being such a bad and naive person to him. so blind...

"umm so listen." Harry snaps me out of my thoughts. " i was just thinking that maybe you'd like to stay here today, you know, until you'll figure everything out." he suggests.

"i'd love to." i say truthfully. "it wouldn't be too much trouble, would it?" i ask.

"no not at all!" he rushes. "i'd really want you to stay here." he blurts out. "just until you'll feel safe to come back." he rushes again.