Part 19

"hey harry,long time no see" the blond beauty smiles at harry, she is beautiful, i wont be surprise if harry and were in a relationship before.

"Nikol, what a lovely surprise." he tries to smile.

She looks at Harry than at me and back to Harry.

"you'r harry's new girlfriend?" she smirks at me. I can see harry immediately blush.

"no, i'm his friend." i tell her and Harry frowns. What is it with him?

"ohh sorry i thought you two are together" she is thrilled that harry single, i can tell.

"hey Niall" i turn to Niall trying to move the attention away from me.

"hey Katy" he greets me with a warming smile. He is always so nice, unlike harry, that frowns whenever i mention something about me and Christian. He never even met him and he hates him, that's rude of him.

"hi Katy" Zayn hugs me. I'm no longer foreign to him and he isn't shy anymore.

I really want to know more about that Nikol girl, she seems nice.

"hi i'm Louis, nice to meet you" the blue eyed guy stick his hand out for me. He must be one of Ron's other friends, he is holding hands with pretty brunette who i assume is his girlfriend.

"Katy" i smile and shake his hand. i turn to the girl he is with.

"hi i'm Katy, i'm happy that i finally meet one female here." i say with excitement. i hope i can be friends with her, so far i have only guy friends. i think i can call them friends.

"me too i always hang out with his friends and i can't seem to meet girls often" she laughs and i join her. she is really nice.

"i'm Eleanor" she smiles. and i return. i am exited to have some females except my grandmother.

"do you want a drink?" Louis asks her.

"yeah i would love too" she says and he kisses her cheek before leaving us alone.

"so you and harry are.." 

"no" i interrupt her, i already know what she is going to ask.

"ohh sorry"

"that's OK, every body we meet asks that so i'm used to it. and i already have a boyfriend but he isn't here."

"where is he?" she looks around eager to meet him.

"well i moved here to live at my grandmother's house until i get my own place, we are togather but we are having a long distance relationship" at least i think we are...

"ohh that's really hard to do, good for you." she smiles. "i would never be able to do that, it's too much of a distance." she shrugs. 

"yeah well we talk almost every day." i lie. i don't want her to know a pathetic i am, i keep texting him and calling him and he ignores me. i know he wont answer when i call but i can swear that he saw that i called and didn't return my calls.

"so he will come visit you anytime?" 

"i don't know i just got here a week ago. so i'm not pushing him to come visit me at the moment." i tell her.

Louis comes with two drinks in his hands and everybody follows Niall and harry to sit in a table in front of our bowling alley.

"who's first?" Niall asks.

"Katy? would you like to try?" Harry smiles at me. he ignores the looks that Nikol gives him, i know they have something going on, or was going on between them. i'm not sure if she likes me or not. 

"umm i don't really know how to play but i can try." i shrug and stand from my seat. Harry hands me a bowling ball and i almost fall from the huge weight of the ball and everyone laugh including me.

"you need to put you'r fingers in the three holes and throw it in the middle of the lane, try not to cause the ball to slip into the sides of the lane" Harry instruct me.

bowling isn't so hard as i thought but i would rather go to a game of ping pong.

"anything else?" i ask before doing what i was told.

"you need to take down the entire row of pins ,then you'll have a strike"

"that's it?"

"yep" he smiles.

i nod my head and turn to the lane, i put my fingers in the bowling ball and toss it on the lane.

the ball didn't fall into the sides of the lane and eventually take down every single pin on the end of the rail, some of the mouths were open, and some cheered. i wasn't aware of what i'm doing when i feel harry's arm wrapped around my waist. i was so exited that i latterly jumped on him.

-Harry's pov-

i was surprised by her move but i was also thrilled that she is touching me that way. i feel everyone's eyes on us including Nikol's, i can feel her loosen her grip in me. i don't want to let her go, but i have too, she isn't mine.