part 34

Once we've reached my grandmother's front door, i turn around to face Harry to see that he was already looking at me, i smiled  in effort to make him smile as well. he did and his eyes faced the ground.

"thank you for driving me." i said politely. "and.. for sharing you'rs and Nikol's past." i said, my voice smaller than before.

his head shot up immediately, surprise written all over his face, i smiled and turn to door again. i could feel Harry's eyes on me while i was getting my key out of my beg and sliding it into the lock, i took a deep breath as i turn the key, hoping that i will see Christian inside, safe. i opened the door and stepped inside it and turn to smile at Harry one more time before saying 'goodbye', i was about to close the door when Harry's voice stopped me.

"Katy." he calls quietly. i nod my head one time, signaling for him to talk. he opened his mouth but closed it again, he let out a deep breath from his nose and re-opened his mouth. "just... promise me you won't continue with it when it hurts you." he says looking straight in my eyes.

"what do you mean by IT?" i asked him with confusion.

"just promise." he says with no emotion in his voice. 

i couldn't say anything, i didn't know what to say exactly. "i promise." i said and i saw the muscles in his back and hands loosen when i did. he sighed and turn around leaving me confused standing at the door frame. what does he means in IT? what IT?. my mind went in all different direction in search for an explanation for his words, he was worried about something, about me. but why would he? what can possibly hurt me?  or more likely, who? my mind adds as if he knows what will happen to me, if it will happen even though it isn't possible.

i watched as Harry's back muscles moved as he strolled over to his car, i closed the door when he took off and leaned on it with my back against it. i closed my eyes and breathed in and out slowly, i walked over to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, i dragged myself up the stairs and my heart was beating fast and heavy in hope for Christian's arrival. i opened my bedroom door to find my dad sitting on my bed. he snapped his head up the moment he heard the door opens, his features full with worry.

"dad?" i asked quietly. my heart quicken his speed, waiting for the worse to come out of my dad's mouth and in the same time, afraid to hear it.

"where were you?" he asked.

"i was at the pizza place with Ron and his friends." i stated.

"until 10:12 pm?!" he said pointing at his watch.

"are you serious?" annoyance and humor mixed in my voice.

"yes, dead serious, i was worried about you." his face relaxes. "after all you don't know London very well." he remarks. i roll my eyes and hear him chuckle.

"where's Christian?" i ask with my heart beating less than before.

"he's in the shower, he came 10 minutes ago saying he was in his sister's house." dad shrugs. i was so relieved he's home, i was worried as hell about him! my heart slowed down and i sighed in relief.

"well, go to bed, goodnight pumpkin." dad says and placed a kiss on my forehead before walking out of the room.

after a few minutes, i changed into a white T-shirt and shorts. when i finished Christian came in with only short trousers hang over his lower body.

"hey." he says without making any eye contact. 'hay'. 'hay'? that's all he could say to me after disappearing for half a day without calling or telling where he is going?

as angry as i was i decided to calm myself down before answering him. but before i could think of something to say the words flew from my mouth.

"where were you? i was so worried." i mumble.

"at my sister's." he said while laying on the bed and supporting his weigh on his elbows.

"you could at least call." i say the obvious.

"i had to be away from you for a few hours, i was too furious at you to stay near you." he said harshly.

"oh." was all i could say, i tried to act unaffected by his mean words. he sighed and set up on my bed making his first eye contact with me since he got in my room.

"i'm sorry, okay?" i sighed. his facial expression didn't change at my words he just signaled for me to walk towards him with his head.

"next time, don't get me mad, okay?" he said like i'm the problem here, like i'm the one who made him mad. but i just nodded and he caught my hands in his large ones and pulled me to sit on his lap, he gave me a peck on the lips and i wrapped my hands on his torso. when i pulled back he slowly got me off his lap and lay back down on the bed, guess i'm on the mattress again.

i sighed and bent down on the mattress, i closed my eyes and covered my body with the thin blanket.

"goodnight." i whispered through the quiet room.

"goodnight." Christian mumbled back. i am so happy he got home, i was afraid he won't come back. to you or home?