part 12

-Katy's pov-

we pull of by a small restaurant, thank god i brought money with me. i don't want them to pay for me.

i still feel a bit uneasy that i'm going to a restaurant with 3 guys i met 4 days ago...

the minute zayn stops the car, harry climb off of it and run to my car door. why is he so eager to do sweet things to me all the time? i'm not saying i don't like it, i just feel a little guilty because of christian... he's not much of a gentlemen, well not like harry at least. i remember only one or two times he opened the car door for me. or any door... but i love him.

"this is one of the most amazing restaurants in all of London." zayn states as we enter the small building. the hot air inside makes me shiver . i was out in the cold for too long.

the whole floor is covered with orange tiles and all of the tables are round accept a few booths in each corner of the restaurant. there's a big chandelier in the center of it, it's a beautiful place.

harry waves his hands in my face, i was too amazed by the look of the place i wasn't paying attention.

"sorry" i say, he chuckles and push me gently inside one of the booths. now i know it's a Maxican restaurant, a pile of Sombreros is sat on a table near the door.

"aren't we supposed to wear this?" i point at the pile of hats wishing the answer is NO. they all laugh and i feel so relieved that i don't have to wear this stupid hats.

" i never been in a Mexican restaurant before" i say.

"there's a first thing for everything" niall smiles and i return the gesture.

"my boyfriend told me he doesn't like Mexican food so i never made him try it."

"you don't have to say boyfriend all the time, you can say his name" harry frowns. i'm guessing he doesen't like the word boyfriend.

"o...kay." i say.niall and zayn look at harry with a questioned look.

"what she can say his name instead of saying the word 'boyfriend' all the time, it's more simple." he shrugs and his face loosens.

"OK, his name is christian" i say casually. the waitress walks to our table and we order our meals. we chatted a bit and harry wasn't talking allot, a few 'yes's and 'i know's here and there but that's just about it.

the waitress comes back with our plates, and we began to eat.

"have you checked any houses yet?" zayn asks me.

"how'd you know i was looking for one?"

"Ron told us" niall answers for him.

"ohh, well, not yet.. it will be my first time buying a house of my own"

"i can help you look if you want?" harry suggest, he finally talks.

"i'd love that, but my uncle Dani already offered, thanks though" i smile and he frowns again. what is wrong with him, it never seems like i'm saying the right thing with him, he's weird...

after we done eating and talking a little, the waitress comes back with the bill. i stand my ground for paying for my own meal, i don't like when guys pay for me, i'm not feminist or something, but it's the thoght that they'r willing to pay it is better than the actual act.

we walk back to the car, this time i opened the car door before harry could get it .

-Harry's pov-

i know i'm crazy for being upset that she has a boyfriend, and i have no right to be. you just met, you just met, you just met... my mind keep reminding me. i wanted to open the car door for her but she was ahead of me. niall walked to the other side of the car to sit in the back sit with her, i looked at him and pointing my head towards the front sit of the car, instructing him to not sit in the back sit.

he did as told, and i ran to the back sit and get inside the car.

A Love (harry styles)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara