part 55

-Harry's pov-

"so? you in?" 

"of course, man." Niall answers, a grin rises to my face. "i'm extremely happy for you, how long have you been waiting?" he asks knowingly, the corner of his lip lift up the slightest bit.

"long." i admit honestly, biting my bottom lip. he sighs.

after a few moments of silence, he speaks up. "do you want me to tell Zayn, Ron, Louis? anybody?"

"sure, i want it to work. i need it to work." i reply. "to be perfect." i add. with a small nod, he leaves the room to call people, i guess. i was in my apartment and we were talking about what i plan to do for my first date with Katy. i decided to tell Niall since he's been the most involved with the subject.

"but don't make it public, yeah?!" i yell.  i sigh happily after hearing the front door slams shut. getting up from the couch i was currently sitting and walking to the kitchen, i rethink of everything i could add or the things i can pass on about my surprise for her. then i remember, Katy's apartment! she mentioned something about her not able to move inside her apartment, since she is stuck in the hospital.

i've came to the realization that Katy is really fragile, she broke a rib from two or three kicks. i'm not underestimate the power Christian has or even try to turn this on Katy, i'm just thinking what could've happened if we weren't there. if i wasen't there.

what could've happened if she had never came to London? first, i would never have met her. second, she would have stayed with Christian in her home town and eventually he would've get pissed off and physically abuse her.

i cringe at the thought about Katy's little body gets shake and break with every small punch or kick he tried to give her. the power that been given her isn't enough if she was alone, she wouldn't call the police if he would have abused her. she has alot of mantle power, controlling herself, her tears who were threatening to spill out of her eyes in any given moment for years...

Katy's tears are like diamonds to me, precious, hard to be found and hard to saperate from the stone holding them in place. but unlike diamonds, i never want to find or get Katy's tears out.

----------------

it's been 3 hours since i visited Katy in the hospital. i miss her already. running my hand through my unruly curls, i finish off the apple i started when a knock on the door was heard.

"coming!" i yelled, not caring if i'm not being so polite.

the new and fresh door opens with a light pull on it, revealing Nikol in her full glory. i make a disgusted face that i just can't hold back.

"hey," she smiles.

"what do you want, Nikol?" i sigh in frustration.

"i just wanted to say 'hi', we haven't talked in ages." she shrugs.

"let's keep it that way, shell we." i bite back a different sentence rising in my mouth.

"oh, don't be so hard, Harry." she shakes her head. i sigh and move to the side, letting her in even though i have no desire hearing her annoying voice right now. i close the door behind her and she sits on the couch in the living room. i see her spotting Katy's pink sweater lying on the couch, she threw it at me when i told her to clean the house faster, playfully of course.

"get to the deal, Nikol." i push, knowing that she came here to mess with me again or just annoy me in generally.

"i-i wanted to apologize." she admits. i lift an eyebrow, crossing my arms over my chest.