Chapter Twenty Seven // The Break Dancer

- Elise's POV -

Oceania was already crowded when me and the girls arrived, I was not looking forward to this. Kelsey had already been drinking all evening while we were getting dressed up and having dinner which meant she was going to be in a state by the end of the night.

"Come on girls!" She shouted, we all linked arms and entered the busy club.

I've only been to Oceania a few times but every time I go I regret it, the place is crazy. There are drunken teenagers screaming and jumping on each other, spilling alcohol, secretly sniffing cocaine in the corners and attacking the security guards. I guess that's what clubbing is about.

Kelsey dragged us all onto the dance floor as soon as we entered, I pulled away from her and began to dance around with my friends. Everybody around us were so rowdy and they wouldn't stop bumping into me, I guess that's what I get for being small.

"I'm going to get us drinks!" Kelsey shouted before tripping over her own feet, I grabbed her hands to help her stay up.

"No, you stay here and I'll get the drinks" I told her, she nodded and continued to dance. I made my way over to the bar to see a guy trying to break dance in front of it, I stared at him weirdly. He stopped dancing when he noticed me.

"Have you seen my best friend?" He shouted over the music at me, I looked around for a moment wondering if he was talking to me.

"I don't know you? So I wouldn't know your best friend.." I said before laughing, he was too drunk to properly stand. He grabbed onto my shoulders before walking on.

"James!" He screamed while walking away, poor guy.

I sat up at the bar and got out my purse while waiting for the bartender to come to me, then a tall brown haired girl with glasses sat down beside me.. I recognised her.

"You're Iris right?" I asked while glancing over at her, she looked freaked out that I knew her name but then she knew who I was.

"Elise! Rae's favourite person!" She shouted while pointing to me and smiling, I nodded and laughed. Favourite person? Wow I'm flattered.

"Happy birthday by the way" I said, she thanked me and then the bartender finally arrived.

I ordered six drinks and then realised I wouldn't be able to carry them all onto the dance floor alone, I looked back to try and find my friends but they were in the middle of the crazy crowd jumping around and screaming.

"So, what did you get for your birthday?" I asked Iris trying to make conversation.

"My boyfriend flew from New Jersey to come surprise me" She said with the biggest smile I've ever seen, I aww'd loudly. She pointed across the room to a tall handsome guy who was dancing around with a few people.

Once my drinks came Iris helped me carry them to my friends, I thanked her and then she headed back to her birthday party.

I was instantly in a good mood after Iris' comment;

"Rae's favourite person!"

I smiled widely and danced around spilling my drink but not even caring, this night was turning out to be good. After an hour of non stop dancing we took a break and sat down on the leather sofas at the side of the club, they had little tables to put our drinks on.

I glanced around the club watching everybody having a good time until I noticed Iris' boyfriend who travelled to see her, he was at the bar. Instead of being with Iris he was all over another girl, she was practically giving him a lap dance. My jaw almost dropped to the floor in shock, what the fuck is he doing?!

I looked around for Iris and saw her dancing with her friends not that far away from him, if she turns around and notices what he is doing she will be heartbroken. I looked back at him and that's when I had enough, he was almost eating the random girls face off. I got up and stormed across the club before grabbing the girl and pulling her off his lap.

"What the hell are you doing dude? Don't you have a girlfriend?" I shouted angrily with my hands on my hips, the girl strutted off and he stared at me before laughing.

"Were you jealous of her or something? Do you want to sit on my lap?" He said with a disturbing grin, I shoved him aggressively and he fell off the barstool.

"Fuck you" I said before walking away, I hate when people are cheated on and taken for granted. Iris seems like a lovely girl, she doesn't deserve that.

I made it back to my friends and they kept asking me why I was so mad at a random guy, I turned around and watched him approach Iris and kiss her. I tightened my fists and wanted to scream as loud as I could..

- Dale's POV -

Oceania was lit! I was having the greatest time!

I could barely see where I was or what was happening, all I knew was Iris' party was a success and everyone was feeling great (Well I definitely was).

I told James I would stay with him tonight during the party because he didn't want to have an awkward encounter with Sophia but five minutes into the party I lost him.

I jumped around Iris, Sophia and Justin while screaming and shouting. Iris and Justin looked completely in love and I'd never seen her smile so much in the time I've known her.

I grabbed Sophia's hands and spun her around and began to break dance once again.

"Dale, how much have you drank?" Sophia asked me while looking down at the floor where I was laying, I ignored her question and continued to scream. The truth is I had no idea.

Suddenly I was lifted from the ground by my shirt and I was dangling with my feet off the ground. Sophia, Iris and Justin stopped dancing and stared in shock. It was as if they didn't know what to do, I was confused as to what was happening.

"We meet again Dale" The recognisable deep voice said, they dropped me to the floor aggressively. I turned around to see the group of guys from town peering over me, I knew it! I knew they would come back for me!

"Alright then lads, are we going to fight!?" I shouted bravely while trying to stand up, I held out my fists and took a swing at him. They attacked me all at once and it was impossible for me to win, all I could hear was Sophia and Iris screaming. I was pinned to the floor while repeatedly being punched in the face, it wasn't exactly my favourite part of the night. Security hurried into the middle of the dance floor and pulled the guys off me, then I made a run for the exit.

"Come back here!" The security guard screamed, I made it outside and sprinted as fast as I could down the random street. There was blood dripping from my chin and my head felt like it had been repeatedly hit with a hammer.

Where the fuck am I running? Who knows.

Then I began to feel extremely drowsy..