Chapter Thirty Five // Making A Scene

- Elise's POV -

"Gay? Me? Don't be daft" I laughed nervously, the girls continued to snigger and Kelsey stared at me blankly.

"Okay, bisexual then" Another one of them said, I shook my head quickly.

"Where are you getting this from? I'm straight" I said before nodding. Yes that is correct, I am straight.

"Morgan told us you were gay for some girl.. Rae isn't it?" Kelsey said rudely, I stared at her angrily and began to grab my bag and belongings off the floor. They laughed more and more once they realised I was starting to cry.

"She hasn't denied it! Elise is gay! Elise is gay!" They chanted, Kelsey laughed with them like she didn't care about my feelings at all. She is my best friend and I just wasted a whole evening going to a stupid club to make her happy and this is how she repays me?

"No wonder Nathan broke up with you" Somebody said under their breath, they all giggled again and I stopped what I was doing and stared at them in shock.

"That's not fucking fair, you all know he was awful to me" I said with a frown on my face. They glanced across the room at each other which gave me time to quickly wipe my tear stained eyes without them noticing.

Kelsey stared over at Morgan and smirked at her, Morgan looked slightly afraid..

"Are you going to tell her then?" Kelsey asked Morgan while grinning, everyone looked at Morgan in confusion and she stared at me before sighing loudly.

"I'm seeing your ex boyfriend, Elise.." Morgan confessed before looking away from me, the group of girls gasped and started to call her a slut but I wasn't going to stand up for her.

"Fuck all of you!" I screamed before putting my bag on my shoulders and getting out of Kelsey's house as quick as possible.

I stormed out of the house while breaking down in tears, I hadn't packed my bag properly because I needed leave before they bullied me more than they already had. My outfit from last night fell out of my overnight bag and into a puddle, I grabbed it quickly and tried to get rid of the dirty water it had soaked up before hurrying away from Kelsey's house.

Even though I was away from my friends I could still hear them laughing at me, it was echoing in my head. I can't believe they made something so ridiculous up like me being gay..

Morgan and Nathan? That sounds like an awful relationship. Nathan is the type of guy who gets bored of girls really quickly so in a few months he will be done with Morgan and move onto somebody else. I wasn't even upset about that I was more confused and worried about what was going on in my head.

I messaged Rae while getting on the bus, I told her I was coming to see her. I wasn't going to tell her how upset I was over the phone because I don't want her to worry about me, but I was going to talk to her about how I was feeling.. Or how I think I am feeling.

I never noticed it until my friends brought it up, I knew how special Rae was to me but now there is a whole new perspective and it feels right.

- Rae's POV -

"When can we come and see you? It's been so long Rae I miss you tones!" A college friend shouted down the phone, I held a mirror in front of my face and gazed into it while frowning. Why would I let anybody see this? See me?

"I would love to but nobody is allowed to visit right now.." I lied before setting the mirror down, I ended the call and put my head in my hands.

My hair was falling out in huge chunks, there were bald patches everywhere. I feel extremely self conscious and I'm not letting anyone see me this way. Not until I am better.