Chapter Thirty // Liar

- Sophia's POV -

I ran after James who was rushing down the street as if he was on a mission, god knows where he was heading but we were about to find out. I felt bad for being so rude to him when he confessed his feelings but I was incredibly shocked, I never saw it coming.

James turned onto the wealthier part of the city and began to sprint, now I know where he is going. He better not be going to tell her something.. He made his way down the street to Louise's house and I spotted her standing at the window, great.

I hid behind the bushes outside her house as James made his way up the drive way and through the front door, her house looked disgusting. There was graffiti all over the front of the house and one of the windows were smashed on the first floor, what the hell has been going on here?

My phone began to vibrate loudly and I answered it a second later in case James heard it, it was Rae!

"Soph, I have a confession to make.." Rae said nervously as soon as I answered, I held my breath as I was about to tell her about the crazy night I had at Iris' party but somehow this seemed much more important.

"What is it fairy?.." I asked in anticipation, she sighed loudly into the microphone.

"I think I like Elise.."

"WHAT?"

- Louise's POV -

It was 7:00am and the sun was beginning to climb through my window, it made it's way across the floor and then onto my bed to blind the random guy laying beside me.

I completely forgot what had happened the past three days, everything was a blur. My house was trashed, there were still people dandering around and others were passed out and my mum still hadn't came home from when she left for work three nights ago.

I haven't eaten properly in days, all my body has consumed is alcohol and ecstasy pills..

My college friends left the night the party began, they said I was a tramp for letting people stay in my house after 4:00am and that I needed to sort myself out. The truth was I didn't need sorting out, all I needed was for my parents to at least speak, I needed me and my mothers amazing relationship back and I needed to see my best friend and also boyfriend James. He always knows what to say in situations like these.

I got out of my king sized bed and made my way to the window to look for my mums car, the drive way was still empty. Our house looks like an abandoned mansion that has been vandalised by teenagers. I stretched my arms and closed my eyes before re-opening them and seeing James entering my drive way..

I froze in fear and glanced around my bedroom to see a guy in my bed and three other strangers passed out on the floor. I jumped over them and left my bedroom before closing the door fully, my house was a bomb site and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Louise?" James said in the most surprised tone ever, he was standing in the hall staring up at me with a shocked expression. I smiled at him nervously before making my way down the stairs and realising that the dress I was wearing was ripped to shreds.

"Please don't tell me this party is still going on.." He said when I approached him, I sighed to myself before giving him a huge hug which he definitely wasn't expecting from me.

"What's wrong?" James asked quietly, I shrugged my shoulders while pulling him in tighter.

"My mum still hasn't came back, there are strangers everywhere and I've destroyed my house" I said before crying on his shoulder, he didn't say anything but he continued to hold me. He took my hand and lead me into the living area and sat me down on the sofa.

"EVERYONE GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" James screamed at the top of his lungs, he began walking around the house telling people to leave and they did what he said as he sounded extremely angry.

I lay down on the sofa and closed my eyes for a moment, my head was killing me and I had never been so hungry in my life.

"I'm calling your mum okay?" James said when he entered the living room again, I would've told him not to but he was already dialling her number and I had no energy to tell him off.

Of course she didn't answer, she was gone.

What if she has left me to die alone because I'm a fuck up? The main thing I care about is my relationship with my mum because I see her as a best friend, she is always there for me and I am always there for her.

Suddenly an engine noise came from outside, me and James stared at each other in confusion.

"The owner is home!" Somebody screamed from upstairs, James sprinted out into the hall to chase them away and they were out in the garden before he could see who they were.

Then the familiar 'clip clop' of heels entered the house and that's when I knew I was in trouble, a lot of trouble.

"Well, I've missed a lot" My mum said as she entered the living room and saw me and James staring at her in fear. She gave me a huge smile but it wasn't a real one, it was a huge smile of sarcasm and disappointment. A 'I can't believe you have done this to me' smile.

"Look, mum.."

"Go on Louise, tell me what happened!" She shouted while crossing her arms, I stared at James for a moment and then I had an idea.

"Basically James wanted to have a party with his new friends and I let him use the house, obviously I thought it was only going to be a few guys round with even a little bit of alcohol but I was clearly wrong" I explained as my hands aggressively shook. James' eyes began to tear up the more I lied but I had to, I had to save my relationship with my mum. It mattered to me more than him.

"Is this true?" Mum asked James, shit. He completely ignored her, he continued to stare at me as if his soul was being ripped out by a demon. Suddenly he stormed out of the house and pushed passed my mum almost knocking her over. I put my head in my hands and tried to compose myself before I got attacked by my mum.

- Sophia's POV -

Rae explained her adorable dream to me and I had a huge smile on my face the whole time, I shipped it big time.

"I think you should tell her how you feel, she could feel it too" I said with a grin, I was sitting on the pavement still hiding behind a bush outside Louise's house.

"I don't think she does.." Rae said in disappointment, I rolled my eyes. How could you not love Rae?! She is wonderful, beautiful, hilarious and a little sunshine. I knew Elise liked her and I didn't even know the girl.

"Please tell her Rae! I know it looks like I'm pushing you to do this but I think it's the best decision"

Suddenly James stormed out of Louise's house and walked the opposite way down the street which meant he didn't see me squatting behind a bush.

"Rae, I've got to go. I'll call you later" I whispered before running after him again.