Chapter Thirty Seven // Cheater

- Louise's POV -

I woke up in a comfortable single bed and for once I didn't have a hangover headache. After my mum returned yesterday and saw how much I destroyed our house she packed our bags and we went to our two bedroom apartment across town.

I sat up slowly and stretched before getting a horrible pain in my stomach, I glanced down and sprinted to the bathroom just in time as I threw up everywhere.

"Mum!" I yelled while sitting on the bathroom floor and throwing up my whole stomach, my body was shaking. I heard her moaning at me but I was a bit too busy to answer her.

"That's what you get for drinking!" She shouted from her bedroom, I rested my head on the wall and closed my eyes. That was not a nice way to wake up. I don't vomit when I drink even though most people do. I have never threw up even after being paralytic at a house party a while ago.

I got up from the cold floor a minute later and quietly went back to my bedroom before grabbing my handbag and digging through it. I found the plastic bag inside which I had been hiding for a week or two..

"Louise!" Mum shouted angrily, I heard her feet storming to my room and I threw the plastic bag behind me so it landed on the floor hidden from her. She entered the room and stared at me weirdly while I gave her a 'I'm not hiding anything from you' smile.

"I'm going to work.. Please don't destroy the apartment" She said seriously before leaving, I sighed with relief and picked up the bag from the floor. I sat down slowly and tipped it upside down letting the five pregnancy tests inside fall out, every single one positive.

I put my head in my hands and sighed loudly. How have I become so fucked up? I've only realised how much of a bitch I am to everyone around me, including my boyfriend. James; the most kindest, loving, caring and accepting person I have ever met.

He has been loyal ever since the start of our relationship and then there is me, I sleep with at least four guys every weekend.

I feel like my mum would have seen this coming, she knows how much of a slut I am because she was exactly the same when she was my age (but she was never as stupid as me to get pregnant).

It was almost twelve which was when I was meeting James at our cafe for a chat, I was suppose to be going to apologise for lying to my mum about him ruining our house but instead it would be about something completely different.

I may be a bitch but I'm not a coward, I'm going to confess everything to James and if he loves me as much as he says he does then he will stay. I know he will stay.

I quickly got dressed into a loose shirt because I was feeling slightly bloated and some ripped jeans before leaving the apartment and heading to the cafe. I hadn't showered for days, I looked like I had been sleeping on the streets for months but I honestly didn't care for once in my life about the way I looked. All I wanted was to see James and give him a hug.

I entered the cafe and sat down on the small table right beside the window so I could watch the world go by while drinking some coffee. I glanced across the empty cafe to the woman behind the desk, she gave me evils before turning the opposite way.

I sat patiently waiting for James with my eyes closed, I was trying to picture every possible way this conversation could go. What if he flips the table and punches me in the face? What if he starts picking baby names and takes me to the children's section of a clothes shop?

"Louise?" James voice came from behind me, I turned and smiled at him as he sat down in front of me. We both ordered a coffee like we always used to do.

"So.. How are you?" He asked while nervously staring at his hands.

"I'm not the best" I said while biting my lip, James looked up at me weirdly.

"Well it looks like you haven't had a wash in a long time" He said rudely before laughing, I rolled my eyes.

"I haven't been feeling too good.."

"Oh yeah I know that, all you have been doing is drinking" James said still with a smile on his face, it was clearly a cover up for how he was really feeling. I nodded and fake laughed with him.

James began to tell me about how Dale was missing, there were a group of guys out to kill him. I never really liked Dale at all because he is so careless and clearly doesn't think about his actions. I could say the same for myself..

When our coffees were finally ready I downed the whole cup to give myself the courage to tell James everything, he just stared at me in shock as I gulped the last bit of coffee.

"Louise, you are acting really strange today did you know that? Have you taken drugs or something? I wouldn't be surprised at that either because you-"

"James I'm pregnant" I confessed loudly, he stopped talking completely and stared at me. The woman behind the desk covered her mouth with her hands and James moved his chair back slightly while looking away as if he was thinking.

"Wait a second.." He whispered to himself, I stared at him with tears in my eyes waiting for him to be okay with it like he is with everything.

"Louise how is this possible? Me and you haven't had sex in a long time.." James said quietly because he clearly didn't want the woman listening. I lowered my head without saying a word and then he finally understood.

"So all those rumours were true, you cheated on me" He said, his voice was low and his face was expressionless. We stared at each other before I cried loudly, James would usually run to me and hold me but this time he sat still with anger in his eyes.

"Who is the father?" He asked before slamming his hand down on the table, the mugs which were sitting on the table shook.

"I-I don't know.. It could be anyone" I answered while continuing to cry loudly, James threw his chair back before getting up and making his way to the door. I grabbed him by the arm and began to plead.

"I thought you would be okay with this, you love me!" I shouted while gripping onto his hoodie.

"Why would anyone be okay with a cheater? I hate you Louise, I never want to see you again" James said as he pulled away and stormed out of the cafe. He left me laying on the cold floor screaming and crying to the realisation that I was completely alone. I had nobody left.