Volpina: Part Four

The sun rose, and the two newly Akumatized villains sought each other out. After minutes of searching, the two heroes faced each other on opposite sides of the Arc de Triomphe.

"You will die for the pain you've caused me!" Dark Ladybug and Chat Blanc growled in unison.

The two charged towards each other, ready to rip each other to pieces.

----------------------------------------

Alya woke up and immediately went to her phone to look at the news. She drowsily scrolled through posts of fashion and other things, but saw something that startled her so much she almost dropped her phone. "LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR AKUMATIZED??"

Alya looked at the post in horror before clicking it. The link took her to a live broadcast from a news channel.

"We are live from the scene of the battle between our two beloved heroes!" The camera zoomed into the battle. "The two now call themselves Dark Ladybug and Cat Blanc, and the two anti-heroes have been locked in lethal combat since this morning, destroying anyone and anything that gets in their way, and there seems to be no end in sight. Schools and jobs have been canceled all over the city, and citizens are advised to stay inside their homes."

Alya shut off the broadcast. Ladybug and Chat Noir Akumatized?? This was very bad... Who would save the city from their trail of destruction?