Queen Bee: Part Sixty-Three

Jade Turtle pointed. "Look! Who's that?"

Queen Bee squinted, and she saw a slim figure wearing a red Volpina suit. Although, she swore that the red figure hadn't been there a moment ago.

"It must be the akuma..." Queen Bee muttered.

The scene didn't look good. The akumatized person was holding a book in one hand, and their other hand was outstretched above the ground, dropping red dust on the cobblestone road. It looked as though the red dust was being used to stain a certain shape onto the road. Which shape, Queen Bee had no idea. It was concerning, to say the least. Meanwhile, this akuma was standing in an intersection between two roads, and there were crashed cars blocking both roads that would lead to the intersection. Queen Bee could faintly see police gathering down one of the blocked streets.

Jade Turtle looked at her expectantly. "What's the plan?"

Queen Bee was at a loss for words. She was the newbie, she had barely had her miraculous for two weeks. But Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Volpina were gone, and she was the one in charge now. Oh god, what if she messed up? No, she couldn't afford to think like that. Her friends were counting on her.

"I'll go scout out the area and see if I can find the captives." Queen Bee said. "You go help the police with any civilians trapped or hurt in the car crashes."

Jade Turtle nodded. "Will do!" He dashed off, jumping off the building and running towards the gathering of police.

Queen Bee inhaled deeply, before jumping off of the building and hovering towards the akuma.

She landed behind a trash can and peeked out to try to get a better look at the akuma.

The akumatized person stood up suddenly. "You do know I can see you, right?"

Queen Bee quickly hid back behind the trash can and covered her mouth.

"But I can't just see you, Queen Bee. I can hear your heartbeat hammering, I can smell your disgusting stench, I can feel you." The akuma's voice rang through her ears. "As Vixen, my senses are increased from 1 to, let's say, 23."

The least Queen Bee could do was fake confidence. "O-oh yeah? That's too much for one person to handle, you must be perceiving so much that it leaves you vulnerable!"

"You'd think so!" Vixen chimed. "But, I can take it, you see. This new power I stole helps tune out unhelpful nonsense." She paused. "It also helps when I don't have to be the one to hunt you down."

"Wh-what do you mean?" Queen Bee stammered. "Whose power? What hunter?"

"Hawkmoth's power, of course! You seriously didn't think I was just some silly akuma seeking the miraculouses, did you? You insult me! My goals are far more than that!" Vixen laughed sadistically. "As for my hunter, well, I think of her more as a puppet, to be fair. And you're about to meet them! As in, they'll be the one to kill you! I'd look up, if I were you, little bee." Vixen giggled gleefully.

Queen Bee slowly looked up, and saw a horror of which she'd never imagined this Vixen would use against her.

From above, as if the clouds parted in fear from the descending figure, familiar shining metal armor reflected harshly the soft light of day, a face that lost any love it had seen or felt for anything, an expression of pure, cold steel that upheld her name, was Steel Peacock.

FITE ME oKAy

I couldnt help myself

*sighs deeply*

i'll be seeing you tomorrow...

One update today, One tomorrow, and one on monday and then you'll have to wait till friday

i tried to stop myself okay i really did but i had to do this