Queen Bee and Steel Peacock: Part Fourteen

"Ugh! Who is this Volpina, and how dare she think she's better than Ladybug?" Chloè complained.

She was in her room at the hotel with Sabrina, watching the broadcast on the Ladyblog where Volpina first appeared.

"Um, Chloè, I don't think she thinks she's better... I think she was just trying to save Paris... Like what Ladybug and Chat Noir always do." Sabrina said quietly.

"Nobody asked you, Sabrina!" Chloè rolled her eyes. "Now, Ladybug is a goddess! How could Volpina just strut in like a..." Chloè continued her rant, idolizing Ladybug and trashing Volpina.

Sabrina closed her trembling hands into fists and tried to blink away the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes. "No one asked you, either." She murmured.

"What are you mumbling about now, Sabrina?" Chloè snapped, annoyed.

"Nobody asked you, either!" Sabrina cried. "Why do you treat me like I'm not even a human? I do everything you say, I stay beside you no matter what you do or how you treat me and others, and you don't treat me with any respect at all?" Chloè looked stunned at Sabrina's sudden hatred. "Maybe I'm through with it!" She ripped the rose pin off of her sweater and threw it on the ground.

Chloè looked shocked, and a bit terrified. "Sabrina, I-"

"No!" Sabrina covered her ears. "I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses!"

"Sabrina, look out!" Chloè pointed at the window, genuine fear laced in her tone.

Sabrina turned around towards the window to see a swarm of thousands of Black Butterflies crashing through the spotless window. Sabrina screamed as the Akumas swirled and swarmed around her.

The butterflies lifted Sabrina off of the ground and started to carry her away. "Somebody help me!!" Sabrina cried out in terror.

"Sabrina!!" Chloè screamed after her, but she was gone.

"What have I done...?"