What would've happened

Before you read this, I wanted to thank you all for supporting my decision. I welcome and encourage you all to think of how you would end the story. This is just how I was planning to end it.

-They would face Hawkmoth, and everyone but Alya would be subdued
-Alya would then take everyone's miraculouses and activate them all at once
-The power of them all would concentrate and begin to disintegrate Alya from her legs-upward
-Eliza would try to stop the disintegration but would end up getting disintegrated herself
-Nino would wake up and use the trick Master Fu taught him to force detransformation on Alya
-Alya's legs would be completely disintegrated to about 4-5 inches above her knees, and she would fall into a coma
-Since everyone would be detransformed, Adrian and Marinette and Chloè and Sabrina and Nino would be revealed to each other as their respective identities
-Hawkmoth is Adrian's dad and he is defeated

-Alya wakes up from her coma four weeks later, after her birthday, and she wakes up to find that Master Fu has taken the Miraculouses away because they don't need to protect the city anymore. She is sad she never got to properly say goodbye to Renard, but she lets it go.
-During the four weeks, Adrian and Marinette worked most everything out between them and decide to start dating. Nathanaël and Lila are also together, not officially dating, but much closer than friends, and both hold each other close to their hearts. Nino waited for Alya to wake up, and after a talk, they become friends again. Chloè and Sabrina are still together, and have come out to the class that they're dating.
-Nino still loves Alya and she still loves him, but Alya knows she isn't ready to date him at that moment. She still needs to adjust to being permanently paralyzed, and work out some stuff in her head.
-timeskip, Marinette and Adrien have a daughter named Emma. Chloè and Sabrina have adopted a girl named Charlotte, or Lotte for short. Both girls love Alya dearly, and treat her as if she's their aunt.
-Alya and Nino are together in the timeskip. However, Alya is infertile, and they do not have any children.
-Nathanaël and Lila are together, and have one son. Back when I wanted to write a sequel for this, he would become mute, and he'd be the next Volpine against whoever their villain would be.

So yeah, happy ever after except Alya gets paralyzed. Yay?

I'm probably forgetting some stuff, so feel free to ask in the comments about any plot holes or whatever and I'll answer.