Steel Bee: Part Sixty-Nine

Steel Bee felt power coursing through her every atom, electrifying her, energizing her, and draining her all at once. Although she chose not to focus on the energy or the pain, like Jada had told her to.

"When you become Steel Bee, you can't focus on anything but helping Sabrina." Jada had pleaded. "You could lose yourself if you let the power corrode your spirit, so just direct all of your attention to her."

Steel Bee had done just that, pushing the pain and pleasure to the back of her mind, and focused on Sabrina.

Healing her was so much easier said than done. Through the masks of both the Steel Peacock and Queen Bee costumes, she felt like she was seeing the world through an entirely different plane of existence, like only seeing in black and white and suddenly becoming exposed to millions of colors at once. This new field of vision allowed her to see right through Sabrina. Quite literally. Her skeleton, her muscles, everything was exposed.

Steel Bee would have normally thrown up, or felt a bit disgusted. But she felt nothing. She felt like a spectator of her own body. Of course, she could control herself, but her mind felt strangely unfeeling and distant.

But the vines had helped her heal Sabrina, as well. She controlled them like extensions of her arms, and she used them to extract the black strings from Sabrina's spinal cord, her cerebellum, and the sliced remnants of her heart.

Then, the vines turned into a green color and wrapped themselves around the cardiovascular organ, binding it together again. Steel Bee twirled her fingers, and the vines wrapped around Sabrina's lungs, ready to inject them with oxygen.

Everything was ready. All Steel Bee needed to do was restart her heart.

Steel Bee melded two vines together, and they sparked with blue electricity. The tentacles placed themselves on Sabrina's chest, and then they activated their charge. In synchronization, the vines around her lungs injected the oxygen.

Sabrina's entire body pulsed, and Steel Bee glimpsed her heart beating, and her chest rising.

And after a quick moment, Sabrina opened her eyes.

Relief flooded through Steel Bee. But as soon as the emotion was triggered, the pain she'd been ignoring forced itself to be acknowledged, tripling and sparking throughout her body.

"Jada-" Steel Bee gasped. "Detransform!"

The pain instantly vanished as soon as Steel Peacock's armor melted away in a blue flash of light.

"Bee!" Sabrina's voice called out to her.

Queen Bee tried to lift her head, but she couldn't move. Weariness crashed upon her like 4 tons of cement blocks, and her legs gave out beneath her. 

------------------------------------------

Sabrina gasped for breath, and blinked the blackness away from her sight.

What had happened? Wasn't she just about to get that girl akumatized? No, that happened... Oh god, what did she make me do? Wait, I snapped out of it. I used Steel Rain, didn't I? What happened after that...?

Why can't I remember?

"Jada-" Sabrina snapped out of her trance. That voice was definitely Queen Bee. "Detransform!"

Sabrina stood up quickly and saw a blue flash of light, and then Queen Bee was there.

"Bee!" Sabrina cried out, scrambling towards her.

Queen Bee collapsed in response. Sabrina shook her, but she didn't stir. Sabrina quickly checked her pulse, and sighed in relief to see she was alive and breathing.

"You're alive!" Jada squealed and flew up to her.

"Jada...?" Sabrina murmured, confused. "Why do you sound so worried? I thought... i thought you hated me."

"I am so sorry, I should not have forsaken you!" Jada cried. "You were not one of the chosen... I thought by distancing myself nothing would happen to you. It was a mistake, all I did was end up hurting you."

Sabrina had so many questions. "Jada, wait, don't cry... What do you mean? What's going on?"

Jada shook her head. "Your friends can explain that. You should probably transform, so you can go see them without revealing your identity. They'll be glad to see you on your feet."

Sabrina nodded. "Uh... okay then." She reached and unpinned her Miraculous off of Queen Bee, and pinned it on her windbreaker. "Jada, transform me!"

Steel Peacock stood up, carrying Queen Bee bridal style in her arms, and walked out of the room. She found herself faced with Ladybug, Chat Noir, Volpina, and another boy she didn't know.

"Hi."

A/N - happy "christmas eve" eve

i dont even care if im a day early fite me okay