Queen Bee and Steel Peacock: Part Eighteen

Alya groaned and rubbed her pounding headache. She tried opening her eyes, but everything was too bright.

"Where am I?" Alya asked exhaustedly to no one in particular. "What happened?"

"Good to see you're yourself again, miss Alya." She recognized Master Fu's voice. "Chat Noir brought you here, while you had passed out from being drugged."

Alya suddenly remembered what happened. "Oh no..." She ran a hand through her hair. Alya then turned to look at Master Fu. "Master, is there a peacock miraculous? When was the last time you saw it?"

Master Fu looked surprised at her sudden worry. "Yes, there is a peacock miraculous. I haven't seen it in at least 13 years, it was stolen from me."

Renard flew up from out of nowhere. "You saw it??" He asked urgently.

"Yes, I did." Alya confirmed. "Wait, how did you release the transformation without me saying so and without me using my power?"

"Master Fu knows a trick or two." Renard dismissed it like it was nothing. "But you saw Jada? And you saw who has it now?"

"Renard, I should probably start from the beginning. I'm sure Master Fu is just as, if not more interested in the story as you." Alya chided the Kwami, then cleared her throat and looked at Master Fu. "I was flying home after my visit with you, when I heard someone screaming. When I went to investigate, I learned that  Chloè Bourgeois's best friend, Sabrina Roger, had been kidnapped by Hawkmoth. Ladybug, Chat Noir, and I decided to split up in order to cover more ground in Paris to search for Sabrina. I went south, and what I discovered at Sacrè-Cœur was shocking. It was Hawkmoth and Sabrina, with Hawkmoth mentioning now that I'm here, some person called Queen Bee wouldn't be far behind, and he asked her to be his Lieutenant in the coming battles. When she agreed, he gave her the peacock Miraculous. She put it on and a Kwami named Jada came out of the miraculous. I accidentally gave myself away, and the last thing I remember is getting knocked out by Steel Peacock."

Master Fu looked shocked. "This is not good. Hawkmoth and Steel Peacock will be more than a match for Ladybug, Chat Noir, and you combined."

"But why? What makes the two of them so powerful?" Alya asked.

"Alya, each Miraculous, besides my own, has a twin. Ladybug and Chat Noir's, Volpina and Queen Bee's, and Hawkmoth and Steel Peacock's. These pairs are stronger together than they could ever be apart. Although the Turtle Miraculous has no twin, but that is just because I am meant to watch over and guide all of the other six Miraculouses."

"But who is Queen Bee? I've heard of her at least twice now, and I have no clue who she is."

"Queen Bee would be the holder of the Bee Hairpin."

"Would be?"

"I have the Miraculous here with me, for safekeeping."

"Do you think, just to be safe, we should start search for a worthy holder of the Bee Miraculous?" Alya suggested. "I mean if Hawkmoth will become stronger just now that his twin Miraculous has a holder, it might be a good idea to at least look."

Master Fu nodded. "It might be wise to look for a new host for Abeille's Miraculous."

"Yeah." Alya nodded. "What time is it, by the way?"

Master Fu looked up at a clock in the room. "About 3 in the morning."

Alya jumped up and scrambled to her feet. "Oh man, I should really get going before my mom notices I'm gone. And I also have school in about 4 fours..."

Master Fu chuckled. "Well, you'd better get going, then."

Alya nodded and bowed to Master Fu. "Thank you for helping me." She turned to Renard. "Renard, Transform me!"