Fyi btw etc and so on

Okay, imma be real with y'all-

I barely have anything written and its been over three weeks

I wanted to tell you guys this because I feel like I owe it to you guys to explain why I'm such a procrastinating lil shit

Okay, so, I don't know if you guys already know this, but I have the whole ending planned out. Like evrything. And i cant wait to write it, because writing a scene is just as, if not, even more fun than reading it. Because you feel like you're leading yourself and your characters into a place with others, exploring the environment, writing everything in thick details with fun adjectives and all that junk. This goes especially for battle scenes. Like, I love writing battle scenes. I feel like once I start writing it, I can't stop/pause writing it, because it's like playing a video game, and you're fighting all the enemies, there's no way you'll pause now!

But then, there's filler and scene setup. Usually I'm okay with filler, it's whatever, you know? Scene setup? It depends.

The one part I was writing/procrastinating on for three weeks was a battle scene setup. And I hated writing it, to be honest.

It's so dull, and boring to write, and I don't get this often, but when I do, there is almost no way to find motivation to write it, and I get bored and frustrated and end up only writing like 10 words in two and a half hours. And then I'll go watch anime or something because I know that won't be as boring as writing this scene.

It happened with me when Eliza first popped up with the ring. i was originally gonna write the scene when Eliza pops up when alya wakes up and they first interact and all that but it got so irritating to write. I hated writing it so much I actually dropped the scene and skipped to when they're going yo school to insert marinette to make writing it more bearable. It sucks

And that's sort of what's happening now?? And i feel like I should explain it to you all who think I'm hard at work writing the next parts because hehe sorry but im really not.

I feel kinda bad about that too, so I'm just putting this out here to let you know I've found a solution!! That's right, I'm rewriting the chapter how I wanna write it! And i like it so far, like I deleted what I had and now it's only been like 45 mins and I already have like twice as much written!

its weird how writers work. carmsies are you sure authors arent aliens

Anyway ciao