Carl Grimes

You and Carl have been friends since the group found you along the road.
You were lonely for quite some time yet once the group found you, you were able to grow fond of them.
You got along with all of them but you had been especially close to Carl. He was the first to talk to you and the first one to try and make you laugh in a world where joy was a rare commodity.
~~~~
When you all got to Alexandria you realized you had feelings for Carl and decided you should do something about this.
One day, you walked over to him and told him about your feelings. He laughed and told you he felt the same way but from the moment he laid eyes on you.
You smiled and kissed him for the first time.
~~~~
However all the good times just seemed to fly away. You were now all on your knees and being frisked for weapons.
The man walked away from you and said "Alright...time to meet the man!"
He knocked on the door of am TV and man came out.
The suddenly spoke and said "Pissin' our pants yet?... Boy it's going to be pee pee pants city...real soon..."
He walked towards you and your group and noticed he was carrying a baseball bat.
All the anxiety and stress from running to get away from these people had started to get you.
The man then asked "So...which one of you prick is the leader..."
"This one..."
He smiled and said "Hi...you're Rick right? I'm Negan...and I do not appreciate you killin my men..."
The man named Negan than started to talk about your group killing his men and how he needed all of you to work for him as he wanted half of Alexandria's supplies.
He now wanted to beat one of you and started to walk along.
"All this...all this is just about picking which one of you gets the honor!"
As he said those words, you got even more fearful and started to cry and whimper quietly.
You were on your knees next to Carl and as your tears rolled onto your cheeks he immediately noticed.
He grabbed your hand and squeezed it. You looked at him and he whispered "Don't worry...Y/N...I'm here for you...whatever happens...I won't let him hurt you..."
Negan noticed and suddenly said to Carl "You...got one of our gun..."
As he got closer he noticed his hands over yours and started to laugh. You got your hand away hoping he didn't see anything
He crouched down in front of him and told him
"You got a lot of our guns..."
Negan looked at you and back at Carl and told him "Shit...kid lighten up...at least cry a little...like your girl over here!"
He looked over at you while pointing and laughing.
In that instant Carl didn't take it and yelled at the man "Don't you even dare think about it! Nothings going to happen to her! You want someone then let it be me!"
His voice was filled with anger and it slightly scared the older man.
The man then told him "Woah...there buddy...we've just met... Don't make it easy for me...I mean I was thinking about her..."
Not letting him finish his answer Carl told him "She hasn't done anything to you!"
"No...but she's the reason you're raising your damn voice! If you haven't noticed all of your friends here are all scared shitless and silent!" He said as he got up and pointed towards the other to make a point.
Carl stared at the man, his jaw tensed and he then told him "I'll raise my voice as much as I like! But if you touch her, even just one strand of her hair I swear I'll make you regret it!"
You looked over at Carl, eyes filled with tears as he scolded Negan.
Negan was taken back by what Carl said and he told him "You better watch it kid...I admit you got some balls...but you made your weakness too obvious..."
He said while pointing towards you.