Victor Krum

Victor Krum's POV
I can't believe I would have to leave Y/N today. I won't be able to see her beautiful face every morning. I've fallen deeply, irretrievably in love with her but I can't tell her. She's my best friend and I can't lose her. I'll just keep my feelings to myself. She probably doesn't feel the same way anyway. She's gorgeous and smart and funny and she's too good for almost anyone on this Earth. I hope she'll let me write to her over the summer.

Y/N's POV
Victor was leaving me today. After a whole year of him being around I don't think I can imagine my life without him. He's always there when I need him for anything. I need to tell him how I feel today. He has to know before he has the chance to leave and fall in love with some Bulgarian princess or something.
Oh here he comes. I guess I should prepare myself for rejections. He's just too amazing to like me, but I have to tell him. He has to know. I don't need him to be another what if in my life.
"Hello Y/N." He says in that accent that makes me melt.
I didn't know what to say back so I just launched myself at him and pulled him in for a hug.
"I'm going to miss you so much." I say not wanting to picture what could happen without him around.
"I'll miss you too Y/N. Probably more actually." Victor says back after I pull away from the hug.
"I don't think so. There's something I have to tell you Victor. I've fallen in love with you. You're my best friend and I don't want to lose you but I have to tell you. I can't imagine life without you and I just need you to know how I feel. You're my favorite person and I love you." I say with everything coming out in a nervous babble.
"You...love me?" Victor replies shell-shocked.
"Yeah but like don't worry. You don't have to love me back or anything. Id understand if you didn't." I say trying to backtrack now.
"Of course I love you back Y/N. You're perfect. I just couldn't believe that you would love someone like me." Victor says cupping my face and looking into my eyes.
"May I kiss you Y/N?" Victor says bringing23 his face closer so his breathe fans out over my face. My brain couldn't thin of any words right then so all I could do was nod.
He kissed me and it was like fireworks. I knew then that as long as Victor was in my life everything would be alright. After the kiss I was in a daze for the rest of the conversation but I do remember he had given me his information so I could owl him until the day I would be able to see him again.
Victor's POV
Today was the day I would be able to see Y/N again. Even after all this time apart I was still madly in love with her. I don't think I have ever been this excited even when I was in the Quidditch World Cup. Y/N is everything I've ever wanted. I just hope she feels the same way. I have a present for her today. I want her to always be able to have a part of me especially if we have to be apart for long periods of time.
Here she comes! She looks as stunning as always. She sees me and runs straight into my arm saying how much she missed me.
"So how does it feel to be finished with your schooling?" I ask smiling down at her, extremely glad to have her back.
"A huge relief even though there is some stress about having to find a job." She says smiling widely and brushing some hair out of her eyes.
"I love you." I say unable to stop myself. I just couldn't believe she was here, standing in front of me again. I never, ever want to go that long without seeing her ever again.
"I love you too." She says before pulling me down for a kiss.
"I have something for you." I say reaching in my pocket and pulling out the necklace I had made for her. It was a gold heart shaped locket with a picture of us inside it and charms put on it to protect her a little bit if she was ever in danger.
"Oh Victor, I love it. And I love you. Thank you so much!" She says before pulling me down for another kiss.
"Let's never be away from each other this long again." I say hugging her.
"Together forever?" she asks looking up at me and smiling nervously.
"If my wish comes true we'll be together longer than forever." I say smiling hugely and kissing the top of her head.